"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

Comments

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
"The singer looked like he didn't have a care in the world" sounds like maybe they don't approve of that. Even walking down the street he can't win. Why is it news anyway. They should fuck right off and mind their own business.

Young And Alive

"The singer looked like he didn't have a care in the world" sounds like maybe they don't approve of that. Even walking down the street he can't win. Why is it news anyway. They should fuck right off and mind their own business.
He's a multi-millionaire singer. He can spend each day of his life doing as he pleases.

It's no surprise he "looked like he didn't have a care in the world". Chances are he probably doesn't.

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
Question for the decent people here: Along with all of the anonymous scum, I have this rotten bunch on ignore, can anyone recommend anyone else who should be neither seen nor heard?

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny
Awe! ๐Ÿ˜”

Oh my

Enough! or Too much
I don't get the whole discussion about Morrissey looking "fat" in this photo.... He does not look fat, nor he looks unhealthy or in bad shape.

I suspect he stole that jacked from a very fat and very tall man. It looks as something designed for someone with some 20 more kilos than him and maybe some 20 more centimeters than him too.

There are only 2 things I don't like about Morrissey: that "Will you marry me Bill?" song and that jacket... the rest is PERFECT.

Top Bottom