Smashing pumpkins reunion tour

A

Anonymous

Anyone going to the new smashing pumpkins tour? Everyone’s back except for Darcy. See y’all in Dallas.

Sorry, but Corgan's one of the biggest dickheads in the music world, and here I am, on a Morrissey site!

I’d like to go but don’t know if I will. He released the setlist pool the other day and it looked good. His last album, the solo one, was surprisingly good. I think mostly because he didn’t try to make me listen to his moog synth stuff. Don’t really know what the classic lineups gonna add, though I like Iha with a perfect circle etc, but the material would be awesome to hear

Had no idea he still did music and that band had moments but like every american band could not produce a single album that was good from start to finish. I just find it sad that they wheel out these old people like some cash cow trying to make a few bucks which just destroys the entire legacy they worked so hard for.

Had no idea he still did music and that band had moments but like every american band could not produce a single album that was good from start to finish. I just find it sad that they wheel out these old people like some cash cow trying to make a few bucks which just destroys the entire legacy they worked so hard for.

Siamese Dream was top to bottom an amazing album.

Gotta agree. I think big chunks of there other albums are also great listens. Gosh kinda drags a bit mid way through as it starts to sound samey but the pink disk (it’s been a long time since I’ve looked at there individual titles) of infinite sadness I listen to from start to finish and I still put me on adore when I’m in the mood for it

Gotta agree. I think big chunks of there other albums are also great listens. Gosh kinda drags a bit mid way through as it starts to sound samey but the pink disk (it’s been a long time since I’ve looked at there individual titles) of infinite sadness I listen to from start to finish and I still put me on adore when I’m in the mood for it

I adore adore lol. I personally think it’s brilliant, and my favorite album from billy. Maybe not on a technical level compared to their first three, but it’s so atmospheric.

Nope, there has not ever been a band or artist from USA that ever released an album that was good from start to finish which is very weird.

Nope, there has not ever been a band or artist from USA that ever released an album that was good from start to finish which is very weird.

You’ve lost your mind

Neil young
Smashing pumpkins
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Husker du
Pavement
Dinosaur jr
Alice In Chains

You’ve lost your mind

Neil young
Smashing pumpkins
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Husker du
Pavement
Dinosaur jr
Alice In Chains
Some ok bands but never a complete album and some were even one hit wonders.

I adore adore lol. I personally think it’s brilliant, and my favorite album from billy. Maybe not on a technical level compared to their first three, but it’s so atmospheric.

I was able to enjoy adore a lot more as I got older. At the time and still today I just loved the guitar rock more so. The acoustic stuff on adore grew on me a lot and I enjoy the he same way I do his secret d solo record. It’s the synth stuff I just can’t take from him. Zwan I enjoyed but the future embrace and some of the other songs from ociana (despite having the celestials onnit whichbi think his one of his best songs) felt like he was just not giving up on this unwanted electronic project of his. Same with rivers of weezer these days

Back
Top Bottom