Small piece in Daily Express today

Gggggggrrrr!!! That stupid "news" (please, where's the public interest in that) made me explode in anger!!! They just posted that with the sole purpose of causing damage to Morrissey!! There's no other reason to say something SO MEAN about my man!!!

I would punch the writers and editors there... I hope they are not the most sold paper in the UK...

I`ve lost count of the amount of times the Express has called Morrissey a "morose warbler",Their fave is the "Pope of Mope".God how I hate plebs.:(

You guys, I f***ing hate the media SO MUCH that words cannot express in full. So called jounalists these days are a bunch of f***ing cowards who sell out to the corporate structure. There's no Liberal or Conservative Media.... it's all Corporate MEDIA with lazy journalism. I hope these people DIE.... I really do.

Here in the US the media is collectively shunning Republican presidential Candidate RON PAUL from Texas..... they either ignore him and not even mention his name among the biggest names or they talk about him like he's a weird specimen simply because he speaks the truth. He's winning by huge margins in numerous polls conducted online and by independent poll oraganizations (with heavy support from both left-wing Liberals and Goldwater Liberterian Conservatives ) but of course the only polls that "count" here in America are the ones conducted by major news organizations and of course in those polls they don't include his name.... so in the mainstream media... he comes off as a no-chance candidate dispite the fact that he has much more support than any of the other Republican or Democratic candidates.

I know it's off topic but I really hate journalism of every kind these days.

PS: Marilyn Manson's on the cover of Spin currently :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You guys, I f***ing hate the media SO MUCH that words cannot express in full. So called jounalists these days are a bunch of f***ing cowards who sell out to the corporate structure. There's no Liberal or Conservative Media.... it's all Corporate MEDIA with lazy journalism. I hope these people DIE.... I really do.

Here in the US the media is collectively shunning Republican presidential Candidate RON PAUL from Texas..... they either ignore him and not even mention his name among the biggest names or they talk about him like he's a weird specimen simply because he speaks the truth. He's winning by huge margins in numerous polls conducted online and by independent poll oraganizations (with heavy support from both left-wing Liberals and Goldwater Liberterian Conservatives ) but of course the only poll that "count" here in America are the ones conducted by major news organizations and of course in those polls they don't include his name.... so in the mainstream media... he comes off as a no-chance candidate dispite the fact that he has much more support than any of the other Republican or Democratic candidates.

I know it's off topic but I really hate journalism of every kind these days.

PS: Marilyn Manson's on the cover of Spin currently :rolleyes:

i just saw Ron Paul the other day on Bill Maher's show. He seemed pretty cool, but yeah like you said, he pretty much has no chance. I kinda like the fact that hes a "rebel" Republican...

also, speaking of Marilyn Manson, last night i dreamt that i made out with him... I have no idea why... :confused:

Wow, this really sticks in my craw.

You know, there are only a few things I find beautiful in this world; a newborn baby; an autumn sunset; and the sight of Morrissey without his shirt on.

And as God as my witness, if he stops taking off his shirt because of this stupid poll posted on this site (which I believe is the main source of this drivel) I shall leap onto the stage at the Borgota and rip off my own goddamn shirt!

Then, you folks will really know what " too long in the tooth' really means. :p

:D:D
Thanks! I'd like to see that!

But this site is not to blame. The press will be lazy and stupid, because it's about profit not truth.
I don't expect Morrissey to pay much attention to what they print.
Besides, the views expressed here are so many and varied it's impossible to get a concensus on anything. And I like that.

I appreciate the debate the poll has provoked on age and beauty. So long as people are afraid of getting old or losing their looks the beauty industry and celebrity culture will be able to milk the insecure for their money, for useless diets, magic lotions and expensive improvements.

i just saw Ron Paul the other day on Bill Maher's show. He seemed pretty cool, but yeah like you said, he pretty much has no chance. I kinda like the fact that hes a "rebel" Republican...

also, speaking of Marilyn Manson, last night i dreamt that i made out with him... I have no idea why... :confused:

Paul's actually a very conservative congressman, he's the kind of Liberterian who wants to end social programs and abolish the department of education among other things. I don't agree with him entirely but He speaks his mind and is able to think on his feet.... not a robot like the others.....he's 100% right on the war too. I'm in love with HIM :o (not in that way)

PS: Making out with Manson...............YUK, PUKE, Gross!!!! Nasty..>!. DISGUSTING....:eek: .... I feel for you... I have no idea why Evan-Rachel Wood is ruining her career as a brilliant young actress by associating herself with him :confused: I hope she's not doing him....

Paul's actually a very conservative congressman, he's the kind of Liberterian who wants to end social programs and abolish the department of education among other things. I don't agree with him entirely but He speaks his mind and is able to think on his feet.... not a robot like the others.....he's 100% right on the war too. I'm in love with HIM :o (not in that way)

PS: Making out with Manson...............YUK, PUKE, Gross!!!! Nasty..>!. DISGUSTING....:eek: .... I feel for you... I have no idea why Evan-Rachel Wood is ruining her career as a brilliant young actress by associating herself with him :confused: I hope she's not doing him....

Look where it got Rose McGowan.....to be the next Shannon Doherty

13% is hardly "a large percentage"! proof once again that the Express really is shite (not just for Moz-related reports but in general too).
it's not the UK's biggest-selling paper, it has lost a lot of readers in the last few years, but it still sells a few hundred thousand copies per day :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom