Slsk?

Anyone using it? Wanna let me queue 50 albums at once?
I am particularly interested in using Soulseek more since crap gets taken down off the 'net constantly (thinking of those unmixed Rock Band tracks).

I seriously haven't got shit anyone here would want/doesn't already have (considering most of the Morrissey and Smiths stuff came from this board, or from well-circulated official releases I've made rips of), but you can help yourself to my files if you CAN find something you want. I am mostly interested in getting Moz/Smiths stuff through adding anyone here though. Particularly things that seem to constantly end up getting taken down from Mediaire and other file hosting sites, as well as live bootlegs and things like that... at my own convenience, because it's a lot easier to search on Soulseek throug a user in my list than to try to dig up ancient links that might be dead.

username be: the_raytowian (crazy, huh?)

Please feel free to swap names with the whole board, or even just thru PM's. I am NOT a stingy asshole on Slsk, alright? If you are, don't bother downloading from me. I LOVE banning people who ban me first, but never ULESS they band me first. That's literally the ONLY way it happens with me (it's almost always for no good reason when I get banned, so f*** those people). I really don't care if you have no files shared (granted, that kind of defeats the purpose of my post, I'm just saying).

Keep in mind, I am not promoting this as a thread as a resource getting official releases, just a convenient(?) way to share/download obscure items, bootlegs, rarities, and "uncategorizables" like those unmixed RB tracks.

Anyone using it? Wanna let me queue 50 albums at once?
I am particularly interested in using Soulseek more since crap gets taken down off the 'net constantly (thinking of those unmixed Rock Band tracks).

I seriously haven't got shit anyone here would want/doesn't already have (considering most of the Morrissey and Smiths stuff came from this board, or from well-circulated official releases I've made rips of), but you can help yourself to my files if you CAN find something you want. I am mostly interested in getting Moz/Smiths stuff through adding anyone here though. Particularly things that seem to constantly end up getting taken down from Mediaire and other file hosting sites, as well as live bootlegs and things like that... at my own convenience, because it's a lot easier to search on Soulseek throug a user in my list than to try to dig up ancient links that might be dead.

username be: the_raytowian (crazy, huh?)

Please feel free to swap names with the whole board, or even just thru PM's. I am NOT a stingy asshole on Slsk, alright? If you are, don't bother downloading from me. I LOVE banning people who ban me first, but never ULESS they band me first. That's literally the ONLY way it happens with me (it's almost always for no good reason when I get banned, so f*** those people). I really don't care if you have no files shared (granted, that kind of defeats the purpose of my post, I'm just saying).

Keep in mind, I am not promoting this as a thread as a resource getting official releases, just a convenient(?) way to share/download obscure items, bootlegs, rarities, and "uncategorizables" like those unmixed RB tracks.

Soulseek? Welcome to 2007, sir.

That was awfully pointless of you...

I still find plenty of shit on Soulseek that isn't on file hosting sites... so eff off with the crummy attempts at insulting me for apparently being "out of date" or something, my home girl.

That's about all I can guess from that useless post, anyway...

So yeah, thanks for nothing but an insult

your friend, RAYRAY.

Anyone else care to post useless shit in my thread? Come on, let's please get it out of the way.
Sorry if being sober makes me irritable, BTW.

That was awfully pointless of you...

I still find plenty of shit on Soulseek that isn't on file hosting sites... so eff off with the crummy attempts at insulting me for apparently being "out of date" or something, my home girl.

That's about all I can guess from that useless post, anyway...

So yeah, thanks for nothing but an insult

your friend, RAYRAY.

Anyone else care to post useless shit in my thread? Come on, let's please get it out of the way.
Sorry if being sober makes me irritable, BTW.

Aww. Boo hoo. A pointless response to a pointless thread. You may as well be asking people to be your Myspace friend or call you up to chat on the party line. Soulseek is no longer widely used. Torrents are your friends.

Nah, see, you missed what I said about still (STILL) finding stuff that's only available from people on Soulseek.
Granted, it's usually a shitty punk 7" or something, but the point still stands.

So yeah. Quit being a snob for no terribly clear or correct reasons...

Furthermore, how the f*** are TORRENTS anything new?

God, some of you people are such douches sometimes... Not so much a shocking realization as much as something I'm just getting overly disgusted with now.

Well, that makes two of us that are unhip to the current technologies. Up til a week or so ago I was using Soulseek and finding all kinds of great stuff. However I'm not able to use the internet as I am temporarily computerless and without internet access other than on my smart phone. I liked slsk better than the torrents or any other p2p,cuz you get alot more genuine files and not "fake" or mislabled items. Maybe I didn't take enough time to learn more about torrent sites. I found them frustrating. But I can tell you this, there is like 4 or 5 people on soulseek, as of recently, that have the viva hate 2012 remaster in FLAC. So people still use it contrary to what some believe.

Josh

Aww. Boo hoo. A pointless response to a pointless thread. You may as well be asking people to be your Myspace friend or call you up to chat on the party line. Soulseek is no longer widely used. Torrents are your friends.

I've gotta go with Ray on this one, buddy. While my default is Demonoid, I have found some incredible stuff on Soulseek, including recently, that I cannot find elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom