Slow Castlefield ticket sales why

Why didn't the Castlefield shows sell out instantly? Or at least quicker than they have?

• Ticket cost?

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Perceived right wing political bias,i.e. Britain first comment?

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • New material heavy setlists?

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Recent show quality in general?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Does the newish band no longer do it for you?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prima donna attitude gone to far (Journalists all lie only to have recording released showing not)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? please comment?

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Everythings fine we've just all booked our holidays for that week.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
O NO!!!
I missed Drama Johnnys CONAN SHOW!! How can this happen? I took the remote control and checked 5 different satellites and NO CONAN!!
No HIHELLO!! NO the TRACERS!:drama: NO WALK into the SEA!!!:swear
NO GAZEBO!!

I CURSE THE SATELLITES!! they will be DESTROYED by the COMET
(before they come and kill us here, they will discreetly bump out the satellites so
their resetting of us here on Earth wont be able to be broadcast:laughing:)
GO COMET GO!:drama:

Yes, Morrissey played on the CONAN O'BRIEN SHOW November, 2011. Promoting the international super-hit "People Are The Same Everywhere".
Lol but vegan is a troll and doesn’t follow what actually happened in the real world. Once again he has been shown to be a troll.

Lol but vegan is a troll and doesn’t follow what actually happened in the real world. Once again it has been shown to be a troll tit again.

WTF?

Thats why you had me as your AVATAR and AVATAR sig until I shamed you with the truth
and had to take it down. Very sad.:rolleyes:
Very embarrassing:dogface:.

Hi - I'm a music journalist who has written for CLASH, the Quietus, Drowned in Sound and I'm working on a feature and would love to speak to Morrissey fans posting on here, people who have invested a lot of emotions and identity in Morrissey, and how any of you feel about Morrissey and being a Morrissey fan in light of the things he has said over the last 6-12 months - my emails are open at [email protected] and I would not quote anyone without having gained their permission whatsoever

Hi - I'm a music journalist who has written for CLASH, the Quietus, Drowned in Sound and I'm working on a feature and would love to speak to Morrissey fans posting on here, people who have invested a lot of emotions and identity in Morrissey, and how any of you feel about Morrissey and being a Morrissey fan in light of the things he has said over the last 6-12 months - my emails are open at [email protected] and I would not quote anyone without having gained their permission whatsoever

LOL right you are Greil Marcus, and Im known as "Pep".:crazy:
Go about your business.

INTERVIEW REQUEST: Hi - I'm a music journalist who has written for CLASH, the Quietus, Drowned in Sound and I'm working on a feature and would love to speak to Morrissey fans on here who are still big fans of Morrissey in spite of what he has said over the last 6-12 months. I've had a great response on here from people who are no longer fans/no longer want to watch him live, but I would love to hear from people who continue to support the man. My emails are open at [email protected]. We can discuss terms and I would not quote anyone without having gained their permission whatsoever. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom