Skylarker, bring yo ass back. (we like you)

I've just seen this post. You are an absolute f***ing idiot.

dude, calm down.

Seriously

I wasn't being serious with that above post

If you are a troll, well done, you have annoyed me.

not a troll, no.

just someone who enjoys posting here and having some fun, that's all.

If you aren't a troll, you're a complete moron.

You already said this

You didn't put any slaps to me, anywhere.

For f***'s sake

I WAS JUST KIDDING

You wrote a lot of shite that barely made sense.

Oh please

it made perfect sense everytime.

I've got one username, and this is it. It logs me in automatically when I visit the site. Why the f*** would I deliberately log out just to post anonymous feedback to you?!

Once again, I was kidding around and not being serious

had I known you were going to get full-blown irate about it, I would have left it alone.

MY BAD

You're a f***ing nobody. (Adding the extra z in Mozzerator doesn't make you any more interesting, by the way).

Touche! Not trying to be 'somebody' around here either. Just a Smiths fan who enjoys posting here and taking the piss sometimes

No need to get all worked up about it

and there you go insulting my username/signature/etc. again. Skip it, dude; it's not making me feel bad

if anything, I feel bad about the fact you got so angry about all this...

You're unpopular, you don't like it, you've decided it's me giving you all this negative feedback and are trying to seem cool by trying to take me on.

Don't care about being popular and couldn't care less one way or the other as far as "liking it"

I was kidding around about the negative reputation thing

do you really honestly think I give a damn if somebody is giving me negative reputation points or whatever? Seriously

I don't need to post anonymously to say anything on here, I'm more than happy to say what I think.

I'm happy for you

You're a twat. That's what I think.

A twat, a moron, a f***ing idiot...which is it, man? Why do you need to call me names to get your point across?

Now run along and pester someone else with your little conspiracy theories.

You're right

I'm sorry. Seriously, I am

I never meant for you to get this worked up about the whole thing and I'll leave you alone from now on, as requested

Did I mention you're a twat? Just wanted to make sure.

I don't think you did, no

thanks for clearing that up tho, because I was beginning to wonder.

Apologies to anyone else reading this, but I will not be publicly... besmirched.. ahhhhh.. Deep breath...

YES. DEEP BREATH

chill. the f***. out.

Again, I was only kidding when I made that above remark

and again, I'm sorry you took such offense to it.

Won't happen again, stand on me

Come back, I'm bored.

Back
Top Bottom