Skopje - SRC Kale (Oct. 16, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Goran.

Last edited:
No, he's doing it for the reactions he gets from you and other people who bother to raise to the bait and reply. Just ignore, however hard it might be every so often.

I thought so too at first, but now I'm more convinced he actually has a mental illness and is absolutely obsessed with Morrissey. This is nearing Andy Ison levels.

I would gladly ignore it if you could ignore individual anonymous users, but it's all anonymous or none. The people who run this site refuse to ban him (because he spreads the message they themselves want spread, but can't do), they also refuse to turn off anonymous posting because then people can ignore him individually, and that is also against what they want as they want this message exposed. It's just pathetic all way around, and the people running this site seem to just be taking advantage of someone with a mental illness for their own purposes as they refuse any compromise to do anything.

Ouch, that's bound to hurt. Eric is the first Bennie. He was moaning and bitching about Morrissey back in 2000, when Bennie was still in nappies. In fact, he is the Original Hater, the first person I noticed that came onto a fan site to hate its prime subject. Which I find ...psychologically interesting.

Yes you are right and i'm also know it for a long time.

So glad to see Morrissey perform in my hometown. I can't put into words how much his music means to me. It was a very emotional experience for me. An amazing show! Bravo!

Ouch, that's bound to hurt. Eric is the first Bennie. He was moaning and bitching about Morrissey back in 2000, when Bennie was still in nappies. In fact, he is the Original Hater, the first person I noticed that came onto a fan site to hate its prime subject. Which I find ...psychologically interesting.

'original hater' ? May well be. What do they want? a medal? a crown? Let's all chip in and buy these haters crowns of shit to wear on their shitty heads filled with their shitty thoughts. Or maybe they just wanna hug ? Or a drug... to make them.... 'interesting' ?

Last edited:
Hello moz, enjoying your stay here. How's Damon?

Just arrived today. fine,fine. New York's a bit chilly but pleasant. Another vodka Damon darling...

Last edited:
Just arrived today. fine,fine. New York's a bit chilly but pleasant. Another vodka Damon darling...

How the hell are you drinking vodka with barrets. Is Damon trying to kill you? Should have bought him that diamond ring.

How the hell are you drinking vodka with barrets. Is Damon trying to kill you? Should have bought him that diamond ring.

no no no, this vodka is Barrett friendly... Damon made it with Syd in mind.

And I'm loosing mine.... Oh what a crazy diamond!

Last edited:
I thought so too at first, but now I'm more convinced he actually has a mental illness and is absolutely obsessed with Morrissey. This is nearing Andy Ison levels.

I would gladly ignore it if you could ignore individual anonymous users, but it's all anonymous or none. The people who run this site refuse to ban him (because he spreads the message they themselves want spread, but can't do), they also refuse to turn off anonymous posting because then people can ignore him individually, and that is also against what they want as they want this message exposed. It's just pathetic all way around, and the people running this site seem to just be taking advantage of someone with a mental illness for their own purposes as they refuse any compromise to do anything.

censorship is an abhorrent concept.

censorship is an abhorrent concept.

censorship is also a concept that's abhorrent... but on this site with most of the postings... an exception should be made.

Last edited:
stick around and you'll see... that on this site...their maladies.. just linger on and on and on and......
They should be banned from the site. This is a place for fans and their comments are totally worthless and out of context.

:thumb: ' there is a place, a place in hell, reserved for me and my'.... fans.

In hell with M ...would be heaven. I'll see you there.

Last edited:

love you forever, dear Morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom