Skopje - SRC Kale (Oct. 16, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Goran.

Last edited:
I hope Morrissey enjoyed singing "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" as much as he did the last 300 times since 2007.

I hope you enjoyed evacuating your bowels for the last 300 times. Are you going to stop doing that? If you don't like the setlist just stay home and wait until your mother goes to sleep so you can play with your wee willie winkie.

It's interesting that he played what I would class as the five lead singles from his last five albums, from Maladjusted to World Peace. Alma Matters, First of the Gang, You have killed me, Paris and World Peace. If you throw in Suedehead as well then that makes it six. I wonder if any big nose knows at which gig he has included the most amount of singles in the set list?

Rather weak show. 90 minute delay, as ever, followed by a badly paced set. Some good material there, and his attempts to speak Macedonian were welcome. It's a shame this was held in the acoustic nightmare of the handball arena.

It seems only a lucky few got to see Morrissey playing Boxers....
I don't get it, it such a briliant song...

I think Boxers is one in a small list that I am desperate to hear before he stops touring. Boxers, Pigsty, Camden, Reader and Whatever Happens.

Great Show, venue pretty much sold out, crowd was really up for it. He was overwhelmed with the reaction of the crowd at the beginning of the show.

Moz Fans from all over Europe partying afterwards in the old town till the early morning. Great Night!

It's so sad that this is how the morrissey crust is earned now ! The legacy is in tatters.
Q my haters !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's so sad that you care this much about it that you're literally obsessed to the point where you can't stfu about it.

It's so sad that you care this much about it that you're literally obsessed to the point where you can't stfu about it.

No, he's doing it for the reactions he gets from you and other people who bother to raise to the bait and reply. Just ignore, however hard it might be every so often.

Bravo Eric,

Are you the second Benny ?

Ouch, that's bound to hurt. Eric is the first Bennie. He was moaning and bitching about Morrissey back in 2000, when Bennie was still in nappies. In fact, he is the Original Hater, the first person I noticed that came onto a fan site to hate its prime subject. Which I find ...psychologically interesting.

Rather weak show. 90 minute delay, as ever, followed by a badly paced set. Some good material there, and his attempts to speak Macedonian were welcome. It's a shame this was held in the acoustic nightmare of the handball arena.

On stage 9.34 per timings.

Do you mean didn't start at the time on the ticket, 8?....

a HANDBALL arena? how many did it hold? 200?

What an amazing show! Morrissey has such a warm, radiant, beautiful personality, and powerful charisma! He shined and there was a great energy and fusion between him and the fans (different generations brought together by his music). For me, it was like magic, like a dream... Те сакам, Морисеј! :)

Shouldn't you be out enjoying yourself at your age rather than posting the same tedious shit on here after every gig or are you so weak you can only get an erection after posting on here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom