Skopje - SRC Kale (Oct. 16, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by Goran.

Last edited:
I hope Morrissey enjoyed singing "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" as much as he did the last 300 times since 2007.

I hope Morrissey enjoyed singing "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" as much as he did the last 300 times since 2007.

The fans all over Europe respond to it, gets a cheer and a singalong.

Melody: Kiss Me A Lot

List of the Lost, List of the Lost,
It's an unpolished Tuuuuurd!

It belongs down in the diiiiiiiiirt!

And when you read it,
You just can't keep down your luuuuunch!

(Repeat)

Here's the setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Kiss Me A Lot / First Of The Gang To Die / Speedway / Ganglord / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / You Have Killed Me / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said w/ Rubber Ring // The Queen Is Dead

It's so sad that this is how the morrissey crust is earned now ! The legacy is in tatters.
Q my haters !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He really seemed in a very good mood. Very talkative. Top moment was when he said to the crowd in a very playful way with his unique tongue-in-cheek style" I think... Tonight... Anything... Could happen! ANYTHING!"

o no. its the same old setlist. again.
and he wonders why the halls get smaller and smaller.

What a marvelous concert, Morrissey was very professional from beginning to the end, no false tones, great set list, and it seemed he was in a great mood, he even signed some copies of his new book that were thrown at him from the audience.

The only shame is that the concert was held in a hall non-compatible to his greatness, simply because of the fact that the same night there was a opening of the famous Skopje Jazz Festival, so the best venues were taken/booked for a year...

I sincerely hope Morrissey will be back in Macedonia for his next tour, this time in a proper venue.

Morrissey@ Skopje, Macedonia 16.10.2015

Melody: Kiss Me A Lot

It's an unpolished Tuuuuurd!

It belongs down in the diiiiiiiiirt!

And when you read it,
You just can't keep down your luuuuunch!

(Repeat)

Bravo Eric,

Are you the second Benny ?

What a marvelous concert, Morrissey was very professional from beginning to the end, no false tones, great set list, and it seemed he was in a great mood, he even signed some copies of his new book that were thrown at him from the audience.

The only shame is that the concert was held in a hall non-compatible to his greatness, simply because of the fact that the same night there was a opening of the famous Skopje Jazz Festival, so the best venues were taken/booked for a year...

I sincerely hope Morrissey will be back in Macedonia for his next tour, this time in a proper venue.

Morrissey@ Skopje, Macedonia 16.10.2015
"

"marvelous concert"= we had to sit thru the same old snoozer of a setlist"

"was very professional"= his usual by the numbers performance

"hall non compatible to his greatness"= not sold out again.

This is a very strange comment indeed, considering The First Of The Gang To Die is in the set-list again.

People complaining about everything...No one's interested in your sarcastic and bitter comments. We know you don't like the setlist, his weight and blablabla. Just stop. I hope everyone enjoyed the concert and thank you Moz for still being here for us who love you, despite some difficulties. Life isn't always easy, but never give up! Don't listen to the hate, the world is full of idiots and whatever you do people will always have something negative to say! Your TRUE fans will always love you and be there for you

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom