Skinny girls become bad mothers

A

Anonymous

I have never seen a skinny girl that is a good mother. More often than not they smoke and behave in a bad way and are basically leading a lifestyle that make people call them slappers. I wonder why this is and why skinny girls are mean and insecure and are high maintenance in general.

Are they victims of trying to remain skinny and does that make them such bad mothers and awful women in general?

I have never seen a skinny girl that is a good mother. More often than not they smoke and behave in a bad way and are basically leading a lifestyle that make people call them slappers. I wonder why this is and why skinny girls are mean and insecure and are high maintenance in general.

Are they victims of trying to remain skinny and does that make them such bad mothers and awful women in general?

I take it your mom is a real fatty then? Or does your mom's thin frame explain all that is wrong with you?

Fat women are mean and insecure and high maintenance and lead unhealthy lifestyles, too. Because they're bitter and fat.

But fat women are less likely to get f***ed and thereby less likely to get knocked up, thereby leaving the getting preggers and child rearing to those who CAN attract men, and mate...the skinny women. So that's why it seems to you like skinny women are bad mothers.

Solved!

Jeremy-Brett-as-Sherlock-Holmes-sherlock-holmes-14711330-801-1000.jpg

I take it your mom is a real fatty then? Or does your mom's thin frame explain all that is wrong with you?

There are more than skinny and fat women out there but maybe you only see yourself as one of them or perhaps your post revealed your fear to become fat or that you see a fat woman in your mirror?

Yet another hateful response from the self professed queen of virtue. From the safety of your keyboard to flex your muscles but at the local gatherings of intelligence perhaps you play the little mouse in the corner?

Skinny women are almost always bad mothers but I hope you do not become another one or maybe pregnancy makes you fear losing the skinny body that you obviously identify with the most when it comes to who you are. Body first and mind second is often the case for the weakminded.

What a total load of rubbish. To categorise people in this way and try to put them into boxes in order to assume superiority over them is just a travesty of their human rights
If people are perfect in every way, show me one
What difference does it make? There are too many state -nannying interefering job -worthies around.
People are who they are and what they are, and don't need any descriptive insulting euphemisms to try to tell them that
And as for being 'a professional Northerner, well I am just that, and anyone who doesn't like it, well bring it on...

- - - Updated - - -

Not solved. Bollocks

There are more than skinny and fat women out there but maybe you only see yourself as one of them or perhaps your post revealed your fear to become fat or that you see a fat woman in your mirror?

Yet another hateful response from the self professed queen of virtue. From the safety of your keyboard to flex your muscles but at the local gatherings of intelligence perhaps you play the little mouse in the corner?

Skinny women are almost always bad mothers but I hope you do not become another one or maybe pregnancy makes you fear losing the skinny body that you obviously identify with the most when it comes to who you are. Body first and mind second is often the case for the weakminded.

Why are you so angry? Tell me about your mother.

I agree with this, They make you have a license to drive a car but any skinny woman can have a child. omg wtf?

Back
Top Bottom