igvib6.jpg

1252vk6.jpg

xf7mm0.png

2dcd7is.png

2ekqefs.jpg

36fc6.jpg

2it0ze9.jpg

4165364524_199bcb17be.jpg

Awww, it's baby crystal geezer! Other than the fact the middle of his beard seems to be missing, the sketchy thing about this Santa how he's sitting in my living room taking the picture. I spent the first 5 years of my life in Lancaster, PA and Santa and his photographer Mrs Claus would go door to door asking if you wanted your photo taken. I didn't seem to mind sitting in his lap, though I'm not quite sure how my mother got a dress on me so fast. Maybe they came earlier and said they'd return or something. I just remember having Mrs Claus go googoogaagaa at me so I'd smile in my living room.

Actually, this might be a mall one, we had carpet. THere's another photo in a pile in abox somewhere of door to door Santa. :p Sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited:
Santas take to streets around the world

Whatever the collective noun is for a group of Santa Clauses – a sleighful? – they were out in force over the weekend. Santa charity runs appear to have become even more popular this year not just in Britain but around the world.

291kdbt.jpg

Santa Claus told to give up his whip

Father Christmases in Estonia have been ordered to leave their traditional birch whips at home after they were judged to be too scary for children.

The whips were traditionally used as a warning that children had to be nice and not naughty, although they were never used.

However, at Estonia's recent Father Christmas congress, it was decided to leave the whips at home this year.

14lukgh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom