Site moderation feedback

Skinny has broken the "TOS" regularly and he still posts at will, without fear of simple reprimand.
So.. govern yourself accordingly.

By "accordingly" you mean breaking the TOS regularly, too? I don't even know the TOS of this site, I'll have to know them so I can break them.

This site has fallen off, like the has-been it's dedicated to. All too badly. I used to look forward to any new interviews from Morrisey and I was all too happy to buy his latest single down my local 'Our Price'. Those days are gone. Forever. And all of you middle-aged Hitler Youth wannabes can go wallow and f*** yourselves in the mire of your hate.

Hi David.

So this thread below has off topic posts starting roughly from page 12 on.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...han-war-consequence-of-sound.145051/#comments

In the past I exchanged a few posts with rifke in the ‘What Morrissey fans do you hate’ thread and they were immediately moved and given their own thread by
moderator Kewpie. So I’m surprised that pages of off topic posts haven’t also been moved yet.

Thanks.

Last edited:
In the past some posts have been moved in some threads if they go off-topic or become personal attacks. It takes a bit of time though, sometimes it's better to just let the thread go on and die naturally. The longer a thread continues the more it tends to go off-topic and eventually someone mentions Hitler (Godwin's Law).

Hi David.

So this thread below has off topic posts starting roughly from page 12 on.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...han-war-consequence-of-sound.145051/#comments

In the past I exchanged a few posts with rifke in the ‘What Morrissey fans do you hate’ thread and they were immediately moved and given their own thread by
moderator Kewpie. So I’m surprised that pages of off topic posts haven’t also been moved yet.

Thanks.

In the past some posts have been moved in some threads if they go off-topic or become personal attacks. It takes a bit of time though, sometimes it's better to just let the thread go on and die naturally. The longer a thread continues the more it tends to go off-topic and eventually someone mentions Hitler (Godwin's Law).

:lbf: Yeah you’re right and I agree with you on that last part, and I understand, but....

The exchange of some silly and harmless posts (about Klaus Nomi) in the ‘What Morrissey fans do you hate’ thread I guess were deemed troublesome enough by Kewpie for her to go out of her way to move them.

But in a thread that goes on for pages off topic and nothing’s done about it really isn’t fair in context of my experience. That’s all I’m saying.

Sometimes it depends on how busy the site is, like if it's during a tour mod attention may be more on updating tour info and watching those threads. Kewpie has helped move posts in the past but recently it has caused some errors with the main page articles so the moving/merging ability has been put on hold for now.

:lbf: Yeah you’re right and I agree with you on that last part, and I understand, but....

The exchange of some silly and harmless posts (about Klaus Nomi) in the ‘What Morrissey fans do you hate’ thread I guess were deemed troublesome enough by Kewpie for her to go out of her way to move them.

But in a thread that goes on for pages off topic and nothing’s done about it really isn’t fair in context of my experience. That’s all I’m saying.

Sometimes it depends on how busy the site is, like if it's during a tour mod attention may be more on updating tour info and watching those threads. Kewpie has helped move posts in the past but recently it has caused some errors with the main page articles so the moving/merging ability has been put on hold for now.

:thumb:

Why don’t you just say because of ‘logistical issues beyond our control‘ the off-topic posts can’t be moved ?

:lbf: kidding.

Ok, just as long as you know why I brought up the subject in the first place.

Why isnt TRILL and or RADIS NOIR banned on here?
they have nothing to contribute, nothing constructive all they do is abuse they have no place on here.

Ever notice how TRILL is one letter away from TROLL? Wonder if that was intentional? :seenoevil:

haha honestly, why do these subspecies post on here, they have nothing to contribute, tell ya something if this was on the street face to face a completely different story-southpaw grammar would ensue!

Jason

Why isnt TRILL and or RADIS NOIR banned on here?
they have nothing to contribute, nothing constructive all they do is abuse they have no place on here.
If contributing nothing and being abusive were sufficient grounds for banning, you'd be long gone from here. It seems to me that you can dish it out but you can't take it. But whatever, whining to the mods after you've had your arse handed to you on a plate is really not a good look.

If contributing nothing and being abusive were sufficient grounds for banning, you'd be long gone from here. It seems to me that you can dish it out but you can't take it. But whatever, whining to the mods after you've had your arse handed to you on a plate is really not a good look.
Watch out! He threatened to play Southpaw Grammar at me!

Back
Top Bottom