Site moderation feedback

Hello David, can you do something in relation to user @Trill ? Apart from the fact he never posts anything, he spends his time here trolling every single poster who submit any information about tours, or says something nice about Morrissey. Please, it's time you ban him forever. He is no more nor less than pure shit.

Last edited:
Hello David, can you do something in relation to user @Trill ? Apart from the fact he never posts anything, he spends his time here trolling every single poster who submit any information about tours, or says something nice about Morrissey. Please, it's time you ban him forever. He is no more nor less than pure shit.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

dPnNBoU.jpg

Spot the difference folks :lbf::crazy:
Identical twins, we knew it from the start :guitar:
Just with just one brain cell between the two of them. And one 'body'etc

from the person who has never seen Morrissey live
At least Skinny has done a gig or 3. Your opinion is predictable and pointless

Undear Trill, I don't care if you put a troll mark on every single post I make. Extorsion doesn't work with me. If I decide to leave this site it is not because of you, it's by the lack of proper moderation of this site. Unless both are the same thing, of course. Go troll yourself you pathetic hater.

With the current system users can rate positively or negatively, it's their opinion. With the forthcoming upgrade there maybe some other options but for now I suggest ignoring the ratings if it bothers you.

Undear Trill, I don't care if you put a troll mark on every single post I make. Extorsion doesn't work with me. If I decide to leave this site it is not because of you, it's by the lack of proper moderation of this site. Unless both are the same thing, of course. Go troll yourself you pathetic hater.
The reason that this half-man will leave this site is me. Always me.

Back
Top Bottom