Site moderation feedback

This whole spiel of hers over the past few days is just pure opportunism and hypocrisy. Do you remember when you and I called her out on her idiotic and nasty blanket statements about "the mentally ill" some time ago? The irony.
oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. oh my gosh, bun bun, your memory is so much better than mine. it's funny, because all this time I was thinking I seemed to remember something like that, but then I thought maybe it was just that thing about her hating short men. but no, there was that thing about the mentally ill, and then when you called her out about it she made some sheepish retraction. I know, bun bun!! you could drown in the irony around here these last few days!!

Still trolling the mentally ill? And trolling in order to defend your previous trolling, of the same person?

This IS a terribly hard concept for you, isn’t it bunny? :(
I dont have to like someone and refrain from telling it like it is to someone just because they're mentally ill (and on medication, it should be said). that never stopped reality bites from saying what she wanted to crystalgeezer (who makes a WAY cooler crazy person, fyi), now did it?

This whole spiel of hers over the past few days is just pure opportunism and hypocrisy. Do you remember when you and I called her out on her idiotic and nasty blanket statements about "the mentally ill" some time ago? The irony.
Well, clearly you have no extra brain cells to spare either, so I’ll make this short and sweet.

Rifke disclosed someone’s schizophrenia diagnosis here WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, exclusively to bully them off site, because she didn’t like something inconsequential they said about her.

Since then, and since she trolled that vulnerable person completely off the site, she has continued, TO STILL TROLL THEM in their absence

The only new development now, is that the few people on this site who didn’t already know that you’re also a complete imbecile... now know for sure :thumb:

haha found her posts! she likened the mentally ill to rapists and druggies and said they shouldnt be allowed to wander the streets freely while at the same time proclaiming to be bar none the most empathetic person on the planet :lbf:

that was where she also disclosed having seen kid creole in the 90's despite the fact that she claims to be 40 years old. I guess she saw them when she was 12? :lbf:

Just put of curiosity, do you approve of what Rifke did? And please don't deflect about what others have done, happy to discuss that topic separately, but 'yes' or 'no' do you approve of publicly revealing medical information that was told to you in a private setting?

Just put of curiosity, do you approve of what Rifke did? And please don't deflect about what others have done, happy to discuss that topic separately, but 'yes' or 'no' do you approve of publicly revealing medical information that was told to you in a private setting?
no, he thinks I shouldn't have said it, and he told me as much. I agree in retrospect (since bun bun said it and bun bun is sehr wise <3)

I dont have to like someone and refrain from telling it like it is to someone just because they're mentally ill (and on medication, it should be said). that never stopped reality bites from saying what she wanted to crystalgeezer (who makes a WAY cooler crazy person, fyi), now did it?
Ok, BRAINBOX. HERE WE GO, AGAIN.

Let’s do this paint-by-numbers style. For YOUR mental ability level :thumb:

Crystal Geezer was on this site for over a decade, and disclosed HER OWN medical diagnosis, WHEN and BECAUSE she CHOSE that SHE was going to do so, about HERSELF.

You met LH in person, and then came here and YOU posted ALL if those personal things about her, WITHOUT HER CONSENT, which she told you about in person because she thought it would remain CONFIDENTIAL.

And you are STILL HERE NOW, like the completely TONE DEAF and BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLE that you are, trying to STILL INSIST that you had every right to do everything that you felt like doing :thumb:

The fact that i have now repeated this 1,000 times and you still understand only EXACTLY as much as a concrete wall would understand, is because you have

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

:crazy::crazy:
haha found her posts! she likened the mentally ill to rapists and druggies and said they shouldnt be allowed to wander the streets freely while at the same time proclaiming to be bar none the most empathetic person on the planet :lbf:

that was where she also disclosed having seen kid creole in the 90's despite the fact that she claims to be 40 years old. I guess she saw them when she was 12? :lbf:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

no, he thinks I shouldn't have said it, and he told me as much. I agree in retrospect (since bun bun said it and bun bun is sehr wise <3)
Well in that case I genuinely applaud him for that. Its sad that you couldn't see this on your own.

Ok, BRAINBOX. HERE WE GO, AGAIN.

Let’s do this paint-by-numbers style. For YOUR mental ability level :thumb:

Crystal Geezer was on this site for over a decade, and disclosed HER OWN medical diagnosis, WHEN and BECAUSE she CHOSE that SHE was going to do so, about HERSELF.

You met LH in person, and then came here and YOU posted ALL if those personal things about her, WITHOUT HER CONSENT, which she told you about in person because she thought it would remain CONFIDENTIAL.

And you are STILL HERE NOW, like the completely TONE DEAF and BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLE that you are, trying to STILL INSIST that you had every right to do everything that you felt like doing :thumb:

The fact that i have now repeated this 1,000 times and you still understand only EXACTLY as much as a concrete wall would understand, is because you have

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER
I doubt she thought or cared that it remained confidential! after everything else she had posted? after all of her poetry? after posting pictures of her filthy house? she's not embarrassed of anything. it's not like she told me all discreetly and told me 'dont tell anyone'. the pronouncement couldn't have been any more casual. if she didn't want people on the board to know, why would she have met someone, and planned on meeting someone else, from the board? I sincerely doubt she cared. I had figured posts about her schizophrenia would soon be coming.

I doubt she thought or cared that it remained confidential! after everything else she had posted? after all of her poetry? after posting pictures of her filthy house? she's not embarrassed of anything. it's not like she told me all discreetly and told me 'dont tell anyone'. the pronouncement couldn't have been any more casual. if she didn't want people on the board to know, why would she have met someone, and planned on meeting someone else, from the board? I sincerely doubt she cared. I had figured posts about her schizophrenia would soon be coming.
You are a disgusting, rabid troll. RABID.

But PLEASE, feel free to explain to this entire forum AGAIN, alllllllll of these reasons why in your pea-sized brain, this vulnerable person had all of your abuse coming to them :thumb:

You are a disgusting, rabid troll. RABID.

But PLEASE, feel free to explain to this entire forum AGAIN, alllllllll of these reasons why in your pea-sized brain, this vulnerable person had all of your abuse coming to them :thumb:
okay, but can you explain whey mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to wander the streets freely? what should they be doing? should they be locked in a tower somewhere? Im not sure we ever got to the bottom of this.

okay, but can you explain whey mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to wander the streets freely? what should they be doing? should they be locked in a tower somewhere? Im not sure we ever got to the bottom of this.
Yes, you stupid, self obsessed, vapid, waste of space. I think homeless people who are mentally ill should not be walking the streets freely, and should instead be supported by society fully, in the medical setting most appropriate to their needs, no matter what the financial cost.

Now, tell me again please, how my having openly stated before, exactly what i meant the FIRST time around when you two assholes you tried to troll me about this, has anything to do with your abuse and behavior right now?

It IS Narcissistic Personality Disorder that you won’t admit that you’re in the wrong, in EVERY conceivable way.

But it’s also that you’re just an idiot, of the HIGHEST possible order

None of ANY of these threads are about what anyone else did.

Yes, you stupid, self obsessed, vapid, waste of space. I think homeless people who are mentally ill should not be walking the streets freely, and should instead be supported by society fully, in the medical setting most appropriate to their needs, no matter what the financial cost.

Now, tell me again please, how my having openly stated before, exactly what i meant the FIRST time around when you two assholes you tried to troll me about this, has anything to do with your abuse and behavior right now?

It IS Narcissistic Personality Disorder that you won’t admit that you’re in the wrong, in EVERY conceivable way.

But it’s also that you’re just an idiot, of the HIGHEST possible order

None of ANY of these threads are about what anyone else did.
*sigh* look scanty I was just about to play mah-jongg, now I have to f***ing reply to you and that irks me because frankly I feel like I've done enough condescending for one day. NO, shitstain, you EQUATED the mentally ill with rapists and druggies. so then if the mentally ill should be supported by society fully as you're now saying does that mean that you think rapists and druggies should be too? because you threw them all into the same pot together, didn't you, scanty? do you want me to link to your post?

Back
Top Bottom