Site moderation feedback

WRONG.

also, it's recycling. don't tell me you dont know about recycling. does your town not have a recycling program? don't tell me you just throw bottles and cardboard and plastic in the trash? although living in the states as you do (probably one of the less desirable ones?) it wouldn't really surprise me.

also, i did take it out, because the old man downstairs finally took his out so I ended my strike. I knew it would please you to know that. in fact, I did it with you in mind.
You can pretend this is about me but...
You bragged about hoarding bags of recyclable garbage in order to punish your landlord so they'd be forced to clean up your mess when you left, but in the meantime you'd be forced to live in a heap of garbage.

Last edited:
You crazy kidz !

:lbf:

Yeah. I only turn it on for special occasions. The last thing I sat down and really fully watched on tv was season 3 of Twin Peaks and that was 2 years ago.
Do you watch mostly movies? I download all the shows I watch—which isn’t many. I don’t even have cable TV—just internet.

Do you watch mostly movies? I download all the shows I watch—which isn’t many. I don’t even have cable TV—just internet.

Yes, mostly movies...but I’ve cut back on those too. I’m not terribly interested in most things and my time is generally occupied.

:straightface: Just wait till Urbs sends someone else on this site another personal letter from their dead loved ones in hell next time.

There are 3 separate people who don’t even interact with Urbs, who all told me this week that that is their favorite part of life on this planet.

You utter loathsome c***.

Go lick an ice cream cone in a canoe on a lovely summer day, and don’t address me again until you have something more original to harass me with.

On second thought, f*** OFF, once and for all. Darling.

Here you are, having tried to position yourself as some sort of bastion of kindness and compassion over the last few days. But mocking loss and grief is a-okay, hilarious even. When it's directed at people you personally dislike.

You are in no position to take some kind of moral high ground on these boards.

You utter stinking hypocrite.

Here you are, having tried to position yourself as some sort of bastion of kindness and compassion over the last few days. But mocking loss and grief is a-okay, hilarious even. When it's directed at people you personally dislike.

You are in no position to take some kind of moral high ground on these boards.

You utter stinking hypocrite.
I’m not interested in anything you think you are directing at me. No idea why you’re even addressing me. Now go take some selfies and confuse yourself with the direction of the camera.

God only knows why you think you should be having a conversation with me.

But no one’s interested.

I’m not interested in anything you think you are directing at me. No idea why you’re even addressing me. Now go take some selfies and confuse yourself with the direction of the camera.

God only knows why you think you should be having a conversation with me.

But no one’s interested.

I'd urge you to get a clue.

But I doubt you can afford one.

I love that: let's not call out someone for being a rude jerk because they happen to have schizophrenia (because schizophrenia governs whether a person is a jerk or not?), but let's laugh at someones grief! I mean, I dont believe in evil, but to me that's the definition of evil, mocking grief. what a greasy disgusting pig she is.

I love that: let's not call out someone for being a rude jerk because they happen to have schizophrenia (because schizophrenia governs whether a person is a jerk or not?), but let's laugh at someones grief! I mean, I dont believe in evil, but to me that's the definition of evil, mocking grief. what a greasy disgusting pig she is.

This whole spiel of hers over the past few days is just pure opportunism and hypocrisy. Do you remember when you and I called her out on her idiotic and nasty blanket statements about "the mentally ill" some time ago? The irony.

Still trolling the mentally ill? And trolling in order to defend your previous trolling, of the same person?

This IS a terribly hard concept for you, isn’t it bunny? :(

Back
Top Bottom