Site moderation feedback

Dirty hoarder garbage that she wanted to hoard to the ceilings for a few months until she met the right kind of psycho on craigslist to f*** with is frankly the least of her worries

When even Robby! and Urban tell you your behavior was scraping the bottom of all abominations, you know the resentment-driven bitter hoarder trash is just par for the course

And the only apt backdrop at all

Dirty hoarder garbage that she wanted to hoard to the ceilings for a few months until she met the right kind of psycho on craigslist to f*** with is frankly the least of her worries

When even Robby! and Urban tell you your behavior was scraping the bottom of all abominations, you know the resentment-driven bitter hoarder trash is just par for the course

And the only apt backdrop at all
:paranoid::eek::thumb:
Totally. Robby's little essay the other day was like a cockroach writing an essay on its opinion of a slug.

I guess that's not for my sake, since you know I know, but for the couple of people here that are still giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're clearly desperate and don't have a lot of resources to work with so I can't hate you for this but I'm telling the truth.

It's a lie as much as it's a lie to mention me in several posts and then mark my post as "troll" when I respond. Now do something useful and take out your garbage. I can't believe anyone that would brag about how they're not going to take out the garbage since they're moving soon and then think they're better than someone else.
WRONG.

also, it's recycling. don't tell me you dont know about recycling. does your town not have a recycling program? don't tell me you just throw bottles and cardboard and plastic in the trash? although living in the states as you do (probably one of the less desirable ones?) it wouldn't really surprise me.

also, i did take it out, because the old man downstairs finally took his out so I ended my strike. I knew it would please you to know that. in fact, I did it with you in mind.

Have you ever noticed the correlation of Gregory Peck and dog violence in films?

He may have had it written into his contract, maybe Peck had a fetish for dog violence?

After watching some Brando films Scott Walker got the idea that Brando must of had it written into his contract that he must be physically beaten in his films....

So, can you tell me about ‘Brando’. The lyrics suggest that it’s named after the actor.

SW: Yes. I’ll talk a little bit about some of the songs but as you know I don’t want to go too far down that road because once you become too detailed about a song it ruins whatever it is that it has. But I can tell you a few things… I was watching One Eyed Jacks on television one night. And I know all of his films really well and I like them. But I thought to myself, ‘Hey, he must have it written into his contract that he has to get beaten up in the films he’s in.’ In One-Eyed Jacks he gets tied to a post and beaten by Karl Malden with a bullwhip. In The Chase he gets beaten to a pulp by the local town vigilantes. In Reflections In A Golden Eye, he gets repeatedly beaten across the face with a riding crop by Elizabeth Taylor. There’s On The Waterfront of course… In The Appaloosa as well. In The Wild One he gets beaten up by vigilantes. He must have had it written into his contract.

There’s an undeniably sado-masochistic, sexual element to this…

SW: Yeah. It’s a song of unfulfilled longing. A song of masochistic longing.

Back
Top Bottom