Site moderation feedback

A

Anonymous

This forum is becoming increasingly hostile towards Anonymous posters. Their posts are either not approved by the mods, or posted and later taken down.

The Chameleon

#KingGamma
This forum is becoming increasingly hostile towards Anonymous posters. Their posts are either not approved by the mods, or posted and later taken down.
Register an account. It takes a few minutes and since you're really interested in having your views known it should be worth it.
I think every anonymous post should he added only on the basis of "does this add anything of value" instead of being approved unless something egregious is found. The default should not be to approve all anonymous posts. If you want to be approved by default, register.

T

Trans

Well I’ll say I’ve posted here as an anon for a while and have not really had the trouble. There were times when I thought something was fishy but then realized it was just a bit slow that day and took a breath. Might just be what you’re writing

gordyboy9

GAME OF DEATH.
The problem with this place is there is no moderators...or if there is they do nothing
totally right,moderators in name only.thought moderators were meant to see every post and decide whether it goes up on the site or not,if a comment is in bad taste or religiosly or politically toxic then it shouldnt go up.just my tuppence on a sunday morning.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

🤒

Skinny is the moderator FFS if you give him back supreme powers all posts will
be by his fake avatars. all posts will be hateful anti Moz commie islam posts.:blushing: