Site moderation feedback

please dont forget to pick up :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: for the crazy person tower.:handok:

(he talks to comets and tracers):crazy:

scanty didn't answer me about whether she wants me to link to her post wherein she equated the mentally ill to rapists and said they shouldn't be free to walk the streets.... huh!! go figure!!

Waiting for you to link to the public post where I said I work at K-Mart. You can write all the posts you want about other people and put all the links you want but the number of people who care is rapidly dwindling. I understand that your Narcissistic Personality Disorder gives you a warped perspective on things but you're not winning anyone over.

And it sure has been interesting that since these plans about "moving to Europe" started to look like they might actually happen old 12" has been scarce. LOL He doesn't want you knocking on the door and asking to sleep on the couch while you "write your novel." :rofl::laughing:

Waiting for you to link to the public post where I said I work at K-Mart. You can write all the posts you want about other people and put all the links you want but the number of people who care is rapidly dwindling. I understand that your Narcissistic Personality Disorder gives you a warped perspective on things but you're not winning anyone over.

And it sure has been interesting that since these plans about "moving to Europe" started to look like they might actually happen old 12" has been scarce. LOL He doesn't want you knocking on the door and asking to sleep on the couch while you "write your novel." :rofl::laughing:
three things: 1) I wouldn't do that because I value his friendship, 2) he still comes around and we're still in contact and 3) unlike you he has an important job, loved ones, and a life, so I guess he cant be on the internet 24/7.

let me know if this requires any furthering explaining :thumb:

You stated many times that you don't care about other people.
But you do care about people realizing what kind of person you are.
Those are two very different things.
You see people as being either for or against you. The number of those that are for you is certainly dropping like flies. As far as what you would or would not do, I think you'd do anything that helped you. You've said you pretend to be nice and you've shown how desperate you are to "move to Europe" that you'd take up a dogsitting job living with a man you met on craigslist. So the idea of you setting up camp on someone's (anyone's) couch is definitely not something you wouldn't do.

You've made every casual user of this forum subject to your ongoing drama and I'm just telling you how it looks from the outside. Good luck.

You see people as being either for or against you. The number of those that are for you is certainly dropping like flies. As far as what you would or would not do, I think you'd do anything that helped you. You've said you pretend to be nice and you've shown how desperate you are to "move to Europe" that you'd take up a dogsitting job living with a man you met on craigslist. So the idea of you setting up camp on someone's (anyone's) couch is definitely not something you wouldn't do.

You've made every casual user of this forum subject to your ongoing drama and I'm just telling you how it looks from the outside. Good luck.
The best way she could help herself is to go in for talk therapy.

I've had talk therapy and it really helped me. Medications did not.
That's like cognitive therapy where you learn new ways to think and solve problems right?
I know lots of people don't feel medication helps but I think there are so many types of meds and the dosages have to be worked out so I wouldn't give up on that if I were you. I'm glad the talk therapy is working though.

That's like cognitive therapy where you learn new ways to think and solve problems right?
I know lots of people don't feel medication helps but I think there are so many types of meds and the dosages have to be worked out so I wouldn't give up on that if I were you. I'm glad the talk therapy is working though.
It can be cognitive, but the best aspect of it is encouragement of self validation.

My talk therapy was eons ago. I don't have it anymore, though I might look into the possibility of doing more. My therapy ended because I became too well, and so no longer in crisis, but it was too soon to send me on my way it turned out, because I became ill.

Since then, support came my way in the form of mental health workers, who do give me some talk therapy actually, now that I think of it.

I'm well now, but still have room for a good therapist

Still trolling the mentally ill? And trolling in order to defend your previous trolling, of the same person?

This IS a terribly hard concept for you, isn’t it bunny? :(

Yes, I heard somewhere once that it is much better to make Christmas cards with them. At least it would be exponentially more productive.

It can be cognitive, but the best aspect of it is encouragement of self validation.

My talk therapy was eons ago. I don't have it anymore, though I might look into the possibility of doing more. My therapy ended because I became too well, and so no longer in crisis, but it was too soon to send me on my way it turned out, because I became ill.

Since then, support came my way in the form of mental health workers, who do give me some talk therapy actually, now that I think of it.

I'm well now, but still have room for a good therapist

It's like that in the US, too. Mental health care is available but you have to be in crisis. I think everyone could benefit from it and there should be more funding for it.

I didn't say it was definitely something i wouldn't do. using someone for a place to stay (especially if it meant I would have no end of time to immerse myself in my novel) is something I definitely would do (and I could probably find people here that I could live with, except that I would feel weird doing it in my home town). it's definitely not something I would do to someone whose friendship I value more than a place to stay, such as is the case with bun bun. <3

Back
Top Bottom