Site moderation feedback

>signed into my Facebook account for the first time in months
>see this article on my timeline
https://www.thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/444688-alabama-public-television-wont-air-arthur-episode-with-gay-wedding?amp
>scroll through the comments and see all the usual classist and anti-white remarks you'd expect "I bet they'd show this episode in Alabama if Arthur was marrying his own sister hurr durr" multiple people write, showing originality of thought isn't their strong point.
>already 90% sure of what I'll find, I go over to Wikipedia to see who wrote the episode in question.
>Peter K. Hirsch and Jon Greenberg
>I google the surname origins just to remove any element of doubt even though I'm 99.9% certain by now
>Both confirmed as Ashkenazi Jewish surnames which shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone who pays attention to patterns of behaviour by agenda pushers in the media.
>'Every. Single. Time' is the meme some people on the dissident right use when stuff like this arises, which is pretty much every other day, when highlighting who's disproportionately behind this kind of thing. It might not be 'every time', but eight or nine times out of ten seems about right, so it tends to be a good rule of thumb to use. I'd like those odds if I were a betting man. I'll continue to use it because it hasn't steered me wrong too often yet :thumb:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...-wont-air-arthur-episode-with-gay-wedding?amp

>Broken link in quoted message.
>Went over to Wikipedia in an attempt to narrow down who broke my link.
>Yep. Every Single Time. Zionists did it.
>:thumb:

I am reading this conversation with Scanty and see repeated references to me. I get it. You have been hurt and you want to make Scanty feel bad but aren't you just making it clear that you can't find anything to say to her that is actually about her? I'm sure if there was you'd use it so the fact you don't or can't just means it doesn't exist. Maybe if she used the site like a diary as you do there would be something to say.:sleeping:
no I cant, because she never posts anything except about what the sea says to her and her replies to me. she just skulks around until the sea tells her something she thinks sounds poetic but really just sounds menopausal, or when there's something she can reply to me about. i mean, come on, it's not like any of us have any secret information on each other. we use what the person tells us. (which makes the fact that scanty thinking im going to care about her saying that I live in a bedsit so hilarious, because if i did care who knew or what they thought of it, why would i have talked about it endlessly? i mean, she didn't exactly find that out through her own cunning, did she?)

there's one thing i do know about scanty that she might have liked to conceal. it's that she likes to make everything ugly. it's her forte. and that's the reason why im making repeated references is to you. it's because we both know that if it was I who worked at kmart and not you she would be making endless derogatory references to that. we also both know that if you had the luxury to live in a paradise on earth like I do where the rents are exorbitantly high as opposed to some shitty American town all your kmart wages would get you would be a bedsit. so it's just funny that she thinks she's insulting me when really what she's doing is insulting you. I would have thought you had the perspicacity to see that and the self respect to care.

L-O-L. You think someone like me, is “trying to be taken seriously” by someone like you? A high school dropout? GOOD ONE!! :lbf:

Since you suffer from a total lack of any kind of any self-awareness whatsoever, let me break this all down for you, point by PAINFUL point.

Have you ever asked yourself HOW I knew so quickly, that you’re a high school dropout and that you never went to college? No. You never asked me, because you already knew how i knew.

You knew that an intelligent person that could see you for what you are, would see you for what you are instantly. And yes, it really IS that obvious, that you never went to college.

Now where it gets really tedious, is through the fact that you have been spamming these boards for a couple of years now, and using the forum as your own personal angst-ridden blog.

Allllllllll of the threads all over this place, are about you droning on and on and ON about being fat, bald, in a minimum wage, dead-end job, hating your family and calling them trailer trash, being in vast debt for having spent far beyond your means on clothes you can’t afford to create an image that doesn’t exist (another one of your favorites to try and project on anyone other than yourself), and living in a bedsit, in a student house, in middle age. Jesus. f***ing. Christ.

Then what happened next, was that when I told you one day when you were trying to troll me (“because i wasn’t complaining enough” yes, like an idiot you really were that transparent) that I don’t happen to have ANY of those bizarre problems that you keep us all updated on, on your personal list of “Ways in Which My Life Went Wrong”, you got so angry, and suddenly, EVERY single post after that was overflowing with vitriol and resentment.

That’s what made you the Numero Uno Desperado! ‘Member, bae?!

I really couldn’t give two flying f***s about some middle aged high school dropout working minimum wage, TRUST ME.

The problem is, and what makes you the MESSIEST DESPERADO BITCH on this entire site, is that your low-rent, trailer trash, misplaced venom and resentment is something that you’ve been using to try your absolute HARDEST to use to scope out any poor f*** who is (potentially) (in your warped view) worse off than you.

So, now you’ve had your absolutely revolting public meltdown, and a few more people, including a couple of your friends, finally saw you for what you really are. And that belated revelation for some, was that you are a disgusting tramp, who tries to GLOAT over (what you see as being) (and hope is) other people’s misery.

The best part, was when you thought maybe you could gloat and accuse Cala of never going to college? No, bitch. Let’s break this down again, just for you.

I’m sure there are a lot of people on this site who haven’t been to college. However, Cala neither was, nor is, anything to do with this conversation. Cala doesn’t harass people, and I’ve seen very thoughtful, reasoned arguments and critical thinking that is judiciously used when trying to elucidate a point, or when presenting support for an argument. I’ve seen someone who enjoys debate, and who knows how to debate with mental agility as well. I’ve seen a well read person who is more or less well informed on a multitude of topics, and I don’t even agree with half the things Cala says, because we’re not even on the same side of the political spectrum.

But again, NONE of that matters. You know why?

Because you’re the only bitch on this site that was dumb enough to troll someone who told you in confidence something about their mental illness, and you’re the only bitch dumb enough to troll someone’s mental illness by publicly OUTING their medical diagnosis without their permission.

And in case that wasn’t enough, you’re also the ONLY BITCH DUMB ENOUGH again, to not even SEE the irony, in a high school dropout like you, trying like the true Numero
Uno Desperado that you are, to find some self worth by trying to make fun of someone else, having had summer job at KMart once upon a time.

Bitch, apart from attacking the mentally ill, the only thing a high school dropout like you is equipped to do, is to get a job cleaning the TOILETS at McDonalds.

Which is EXACTLY what I suggest you do, before you start picking on those people who you see as more misfortunate than yourself, again.

Now WALK, bitch
oh shit, why would you think I would even read that? :lbf:

no I cant, because she never posts anything except about what the sea says to her and her replies to me. she just skulks around until the sea tells her something she thinks sounds poetic but really just sounds menopausal, or when there's something she can reply to me about. i mean, come on, it's not like any of us have any secret information on each other. we use what the person tells us. (which makes the fact that scanty thinking im going to care about her saying that I live in a bedsit so hilarious, because if i did care who knew or what they thought of it, why would i have talked about it endlessly? i mean, she didn't exactly find that out through her own cunning, did she?)

there's one thing i do know about scanty that she might have liked to conceal. it's that she likes to make everything ugly. it's her forte. and that's the reason why im making repeated references is to you. it's because we both know that if it was I who worked at kmart and not you she would be making endless derogatory references to that. we also both know that if you had the luxury to live in a paradise on earth like I do where the rents are exorbitantly high as opposed to some shitty American town all your kmart wages would get you would be a bedsit. so it's just funny that she thinks she's insulting me when really what she's doing is insulting you. I would have thought you had the perspicacity to see that and the self respect to care.
WRONG. The reason it has been pointed out that you live in a bedsit and work minimum wage, which yes you told us all, is because YOU are the middle aged woman with NO EDUCATION and with NO qualifications and with NO JOB PROSPECTS - and it is therefore YOU, who is in NO position to be trolling anyone else over a job.

And it is likewise also YOU, who is the only one who thought like a c*** that it’s also a good idea to OUT and to TROLL the mentally ill. (Because one time, they hurted your feewings!)

You are THE trailer trash incarnate that you were so worried your family’s mere peripheral association would taint you with

Or, wait. Maybe it’s just the high rents in your city, whine whine whine, me me me, that make you pick on other people and GLOAT if you think they might be more misfortunate than you? Yes, that must be it.

Now get out of my face, you disgusting specimen of self serving c***

WRONG. The reason it has been pointed out that you live in a bedsit and work minimum wage, which yes you told us all, is because YOU are the middle aged woman with NO EDUCATION and with NO qualifications and with NO JOB PROSPECTS - and it is therefore YOU, who is in NO position to be trolling anyone else over a job.

And it is likewise also YOU, who is the only one who thought like a c*** that it’s also a good idea to OUT and to TROLL the mentally ill. (Because one time, they hurted your feewings!)

You are THE trailer trash incarnate that you were so worried your family’s mere peripheral association would taint you with

Or, wait. Maybe it’s just the high rents in your city, whine whine whine, me me me, that make you pick on other people and GLOAT if you think they might be more misfortunate than you? Yes, that must be it.

Now get out of my face, you disgusting specimen of self serving c***
The best and easiest way to combat high rent is to attain a higher paying job :lbf:

LH posted all that crazy stuff on her own, nobody outed her:straightface:
In fact I still think she may be the gay dude who would hit 15 pubs a day while getting loaded on liquor.:straightface:

who exactly works at KMart? Not Mao, the cuck would rather be gloriously unemployed.
maybe Barnaby. he seems the type to pith a fit if asked where the dog food at.:grimacing:

thats the conspiracy i had in mind. that LH was the gay dude who was getting drunk at the pubs.
I found both sets of stories dubious but having similar logic.:whip:
the one would get assaulted continuously and would later eat strudel with the perps. the other
would go from pub to pub in record time for someone liquored up. a sober captain industry couldnt have made the trips more efficiently.o_O

the analogies seemed to match.:straightface:

thats the conspiracy i had in mind. that LH was the gay dude who was getting drunk at the pubs.
I found both sets of stories dubious but having similar logic.:whip:
the one would get assaulted continuously and would later eat strudel with the perps. the other
would go from pub to pub in record time for someone liquored up. a sober captain industry couldnt have made the trips more efficiently.o_O

the analogies seemed to match.:straightface:
Are you saying that you, vegan 444 had the same conspiracy in mind as my all time fave runner up vegan cro, vegan 333?

OR, are you saying that there is conspiracy between a sober strudel perp, and a wasted alkie perp? And that both the sober strudel perp and the wasted alkie perp, both had the same conspiracy in mind? Inquiring minds want to know

Are you saying that you, vegan 444 had the same conspiracy in mind as my all time fave runner up vegan cro, vegan 333?

OR, are you saying that there is conspiracy between a sober strudel perp, and a wasted alkie perp? And that both the sober strudel perp and the wasted alkie perp, both had the same conspiracy in mind? Inquiring minds want to know

If you have a very high IQ you can get played pretty easily. HQ mensa types actually work it in their mind that billionaire Nigerian Princes need help cashing a 300 dollar check. they figure if they dont they are probbly racist or bigots.:rolleyes:
Its well known that most of the cucks that fell for the scam were academics and the like with no street sense.:straightface:

Now if you tell me that you are being stalked by someone from a different country thru a cell phone that you wont throw away for sentimental reasons, or that you are having 45 pints in 45 min in 45 different pubs in the space of an hour......
i have to think there is someone taking the piss.:thumb:

There is this thing called internal logic. It serves as a way to tell if someone is telling The Truth (tm) The sentence I highlighted is an example of how anyone can see that what I might charitably call your argument actually makes no sense.
"Blah blah blah, Scanty, blah blah blah, and that's the reason I'm writing about you"
I missed the part where you gave a reason.
Here's the reason. You don't like me, but apparently you dislike Scanty even more. You have narcissistic personality disorder which means other people don't exist to you except as extensions of yourself as far as you have some use for them.
Now, on a deeper level, you claim that all we know about each other is what we have openly stated. And yet, I have never openly stated anything about working at kmart. You "know" this because this information was given to you by someone that, like me, sees you as a mildly amusing but actually really stupid person. They gave you this "information" and you started posting it. Now for all you know I might be writing this in the kmart break room or I might have just finished sucking dick in the park for a taco. (Why not both?) But either way, it's not something I stated openly and it's not something you know. In either scenario I wouldn't have to look up to someone whose major skills appear to be picking up dog poop. At least I'm not on craigslist looking for somewhere, anywhere, that I can live before they find out that I've quit taking out the garbage. To be fair that craigslist episode was probably the most interesting thing that ever happened to you but it didn't even happen. What's your novel going to be about? Things that someone thought about doing?
I haven't even read what you wrote about your former friend but I called it a long time ago. You are a narcissist. All your behavior since then has only supported and confirmed this. That's something you can't help. But I am hoping you can think your way out of being as stupid as you appear in this post.
When you say that she's "insulting me" it's just another (NPD) tactic. How is she insulting me? By forcing you to post something that someone told you about me? You're insulting yourself and you lack the self awareness and intelligence to see that.
All you're doing when you talk about where I work or where I live is confirming that this is how you judge people. I know that someone is always going to have a better job or live in a better house than I do and I tend to judge people based on whether they're a stupid c***.

:straightface:

so who exactly works at Kmart?o_O
you can get rich working there by five fingering the cub zirconia diamond rings.:grimacing:

There is this thing called internal logic. It serves as a way to tell if someone is telling The Truth (tm) The sentence I highlighted is an example of how anyone can see that what I might charitably call your argument actually makes no sense.
"Blah blah blah, Scanty, blah blah blah, and that's the reason I'm writing about you"
I missed the part where you gave a reason.
Here's the reason. You don't like me, but apparently you dislike Scanty even more. You have narcissistic personality disorder which means other people don't exist to you except as extensions of yourself as far as you have some use for them.
Now, on a deeper level, you claim that all we know about each other is what we have openly stated. And yet, I have never openly stated anything about working at kmart. You "know" this because this information was given to you by someone that, like me, sees you as a mildly amusing but actually really stupid person. They gave you this "information" and you started posting it. Now for all you know I might be writing this in the kmart break room or I might have just finished sucking dick in the park for a taco. (Why not both?) But either way, it's not something I stated openly and it's not something you know. In either scenario I wouldn't have to look up to someone whose major skills appear to be picking up dog poop. At least I'm not on craigslist looking for somewhere, anywhere, that I can live before they find out that I've quit taking out the garbage. To be fair that craigslist episode was probably the most interesting thing that ever happened to you but it didn't even happen. What's your novel going to be about? Things that someone thought about doing?
I haven't even read what you wrote about your former friend but I called it a long time ago. You are a narcissist. All your behavior since then has only supported and confirmed this. That's something you can't help. But I am hoping you can think your way out of being as stupid as you appear in this post.
When you say that she's "insulting me" it's just another (NPD) tactic. How is she insulting me? By forcing you to post something that someone told you about me? You're insulting yourself and you lack the self awareness and intelligence to see that.
All you're doing when you talk about where I work or where I live is confirming that this is how you judge people. I know that someone is always going to have a better job or live in a better house than I do and I tend to judge people based on whether they're a stupid c***.
no, you said it. let me see if I can find it.

no, you said it. let me see if I can find it.

I guess that's not for my sake, since you know I know, but for the couple of people here that are still giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're clearly desperate and don't have a lot of resources to work with so I can't hate you for this but I'm telling the truth.

It's a lie as much as it's a lie to mention me in several posts and then mark my post as "troll" when I respond. Now do something useful and take out your garbage. I can't believe anyone that would brag about how they're not going to take out the garbage since they're moving soon and then think they're better than someone else.

Back
Top Bottom