Site moderation feedback

Rifke you dumb c*** why don't you f*** off and leave me alone? Obsessed with me much? Its a good lesson folks why you should never engage with Rifke, it's like rolling around in shit with a pig, the only problem is the pig enjoys it.

I have had her and one or two others on block for years. The "woe is me" schtick gets old after a while. I don't have the strength to declare a troll war with anyone.

I'm glad you used the word language there, cuz lets be honest, these online Neo-nazi types are by and large total cowards when it comes to the actual real business of physical violence. The ones that are the real problem aint listening to Moz or trolling this site, they're tooling around in their 4 by 4s, listening to some combo of metal &/or country or maybe even right wing shock talk radio while looking for some minority to attack...

I think we also need to consider the whole ginger kicking crisis that @mylonelybench has voiced quite intoxicatingly frequently.

I have had her and one or two others on block for years. The "woe is me" schtick gets old after a while. I don't have the strength to declare a troll war with anyone.

WTF!!???? you accuse Rifke of 'woe is me'when you do nothing but whine and kvetch 24/7???

you should apologize at once, Baraby.o_O

I think we also need to consider the whole ginger kicking crisis that @mylonelybench has voiced quite intoxicatingly frequently.

:rolleyes:

the what that did who?
Barnaby, maybe retiring time is near FFS:rock:

"intoxicatingly frequently" LOL:crazy::crazy:

He's only 83 and could pass for 79!

but full of wisdom and temperance.:crazy:

hes always out to try to ban either rifke or myself.
making ominous posts to DavidT:straightface:
i know he has the idea that i dont show the proper
respect to his elevated status.:lbf:

but full of wisdom and temperance.:crazy:

hes always out to try to ban either rifke or myself.
making ominous posts to DavidT:straightface:
i know he has the idea that i dont show the proper
respect to his elevated status.:lbf:
I don't think everyone "gets" you though. It's the price you pay for being different and that's okay.
latest

:rolleyes:

i dont think Det B is going to take kindly to the notion of being told he doesnt understand something.o_O

The Holocaust Industry continues to thunder along without any brakes. It must be derailed.
"Seeing this through is a sacred national mission."

just look at that absolute c*** Thewlis marking my posts down on this thread. The proven liar and brown-nose champion of Amsterdam. What an utter c***.

just look at that absolute c*** Thewlis marking my posts down on this thread. The proven liar and brown-nose champion of Amsterdam. What an utter c***.
You care about posts being marked down?
And then think the best way to complain is to name call?
Talk about "ad hominems" !

Oh,and why are your Smiths covers still on youtube?

Oh,is Boz a Nazi too?
And the rest of the band...?

What an utter c***.

One more thing. I was given, in person, a CD chock full of early takes and unreleased things by someone with excellent access. I moved house last year, and I don't know where it is. If I find it in the boxes in the attic one day, you can all have the contents.

I was given a box by someone very rich ,you all know him.
Lost it in the move to my new place but if i find it in the spare room,i will share all that filthy lucre with you.
Skinny's attic is the new Al Capone's vault :)

Oh,is Boz a Nazi too?

What an utter c***.

Riiight. That must have meant something to you in between the millisecond you thought it and typed it.

Pro-tip - use language people will understand next time.

By the way, I'm having a great time watching all these fat-necked wastrels have a go at me. I'm old, I've seen it all before.

One more thing. Some folk here might reflect that I have a long, long memory. That's all.

Oh,is Boz a Nazi too?

What an utter c***.

Translation for Skinny
1) Why bother about posts being marked down ?
2) Ad hominems are what you just posted about Thewlis .However,you object to them when made about you.
3) Is Boz a supporter of a Nazi?

Not that hard to understand ,at all.
What an utter c***: no need for a translation.

Back
Top Bottom