I

I am the Ghost of Lennon

Sir Paul never did heroin
Sir Paul never sued a bandmate
Sir Paul lives in a mansion
Sir Paul has a title
Sir Paul has talent

Re: Andy Rourke is better by far.

Sir Paul did LSD and Pep-pills and shit. Andy Rourke is a better bass player and a much nicer human-being!!! They both had people with John names in their bands. But God know what Lennon would of thought of young Heather Mills with one leg?

> Sir Paul did LSD and Pep-pills and shit. Andy Rourke is a better bass
> player and a much nicer human-being!!! They both had people with John
> names in their bands. But God know what Lennon would of thought of young
> Heather Mills with one leg?
He would laugh at Morrissey fans like you. Mentally ILL.

Re: I am NOT mad. Just in love and that can make you crazy.

I am NOT a Morrissey fan, I know this is a Morrissey board but I do like The Smiths and Andy Rourke.

> Sir Paul never did heroin
> Sir Paul never sued a bandmate
> Sir Paul lives in a mansion
> Sir Paul has a title
> Sir Paul has talent

And he doesnt shove pairs of socks into his underwear before photo shoots.

Re: Andy Rourke doesn't shove pairs of socks either.

Yes he does, he said so in this months issue of "Shitty bass players" soon to be on newstands everywhere. He said the ones he likes the most are those socks that come up to the knee, they make for a better buldge.

Re: You tell lies 10carPileUp. Why don't yopu like lovely Andy Rourke? You make me upset.

Sir Paul is a big eared scouce street urchin and Rourkes bird has 2 legs

Re: McCartney always comes across as smug to me and he is so rich it is horrible.

Sir Paul is not that a goody goody Sir Cliff Richard type. He ain't the nice guy you think he is. He is a hard buisseness man, and courts roalty. Sir Paul has done LSD, Pep-pills,Pot and bad things. I don't really give two hoots about Sir Paul actually.

Re: Well said Punchdrunk!!!!

The way Sir Paul has gone about sucking up to Queen and arosdocracy is sad. Sir Paul is a socal climber and he has real success but at a price. Can you really be that nice and have that much sucess and wealth?

Re: You tell lies 10carPileUp. Why don't yopu like lovely Andy Rourke? You make me upset.

Hey, Im not lying. Once he ran out of socks to jam down his pants, so he had to tape some breakfast sausages together.Its all in the magazine interview, you should really check it out.I think they have a small bit about it here's the link

[email protected]

Re: McCartney looks a bit female to me.

Why Johnny Marr wanted to be in McCartney's band who knows? No Marr and McCartney might get on the two vegetarians who are into making lots of money and seem nice but have a harder side to them.

Yeah, but Rourke's bird looks dog rough

especially with that permatan. She's mingin, mate. She's got an Ulrika-styled haggered turkey neck

well i admire your passion in the smiths, and although the smiths mean more to me, paul is a far better bass player, can you not hear it, i mean i know you prefer andy, coz he means more to you, but seriously do you think he's a better musicition than paul? EEK

Re: McCartney always comes across as smug to me and he is so rich it is horrible.

mmmmmm do you not think he's ernt his money though? i mean the shear amount of money his talent has generated (wether you like his talent or not) do you think he shouldnt get the cash, just the white collard business men in the music industry with no musical talent? not exactly fair, he earned it baby!

> mmmmmm do you not think he's ernt his money though? i mean the shear
> amount of money his talent has generated (wether you like his talent or
> not) do you think he shouldnt get the cash, just the white collard
> business men in the music industry with no musical talent? not exactly
> fair, he earned it baby!

"All you did was yesterday"

Back
Top Bottom