SIR PAUL MC CARTNEY IS GREATER THAN MOZ... MOZ IS GOOD,BUT PAUL IS BETTER

• Thread starter Mc Mickey LOS ANGELES
  • Start date
M

Mc Mickey LOS ANGELES

LONG LIVE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH... YEAH... YEAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> LONG LIVE THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> YEAH... YEAH... YEAH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that he has been knighted as you are so keen stress shows how much credability he has nowadays.

I really can not stand The Beatles, fair enough they are very influential, but their music is really dated now, it has not aged very well at all.

Give me The Velvet Underground ahead of The Beatles anyday.

Hear hear .... I've always thought that The Beatles were massively overrated.

> Give me The Velvet Underground ahead of The Beatles anyday.

Yeah, or The Kinks or The Zombies or Love or The Beach Boys or The Byrds ........

STH

WHAT ARE YOU CLOWNS TALKING ABOUT..?????

ALL THOSE BANDS YOU MENTION ARE NOTHING, EVEN MOZ,

ARE NOTHING BUT BEATLES IMITATORS.

> WHAT ARE YOU CLOWNS TALKING ABOUT..?????

> ALL THOSE BANDS YOU MENTION ARE NOTHING, EVEN MOZ,

> ARE NOTHING BUT BEATLES IMITATORS.

Well, to be honest The Smiths were (musically) a lot more influenced by The byrds than The Beatles. Johnny's guitar sound is heavily indebted to Roger McGuinn's Rickenbacker jangle. And as a lyricist, I would sa Morrissey has more in common with a story-songwriter like Ray Davies or Lou Reed, rather than playing on the sort of hippy-ish sentiments or nonsense lyrics of Lennon & McCartney.

The VU were not Beatles imitators .... they hated the hippy sentiment and were actively trying to replace it with some darker and angrier.

But then, I suspect that ....
a) you have no knowledge of the bands Billy Budd & I mentioned, and
b) are just trying to wind us up.

But thats OK .... I don't usually take much stock of people who use insults like "kike". Go back to the Beatles of Ku Klux Klan message boards .....

the only good thing about paul mccartney these days is... that his dumb ass isn't worth shit anymore. no one cares about him,face the fact,jack. Morrissey on the other hand,if he dropped wind,we'd all want to know where and when. paukl can't sing. dont give me this beatles shit either,nobody cares about the beatles anymore. paul is a homo who was lucky his more than unpleasant looking disgusting wife died and saved the world from us having to look at her anymore.

I rule you dont,get over it. Morrissey is the pimp of the nation!!! if Mr.Billy Budd himself said so,I cannot argue. pauls still fuming that whacko jacko bought the rights to all the beatles songs. you know your sorry if you cant even buy the rights to your own songs. pauls a dolt!!!

Back
Top Bottom