Sir Cliff's home raided

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
It look like the prison concert is going to be a good one this year.
Hope not, but lots of speculation has existed for years..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28790718
The sanest days are mad,
FWD

Re: Sir Cliff's home raided...

Some of Cliff's records are OK but, personally, I was never really into The Young Ones.

They have finally caught up with Kitty.

Possibly! Given all the internet speculation you have to wonder what took them so long - some potential political embarrassment perhaps? Well, it looks like we might find out if there was any truth in it now...

Political embarrassment is exactly the issue.

Although it seems to me that this article takes a distasteful tone towards homosexuals in places (in addition to its dubious anti-European-Union message), it does some contain valuable information (including a reference to Cliff's dark past).

http://www.abeldanger.net/2014/07/the-blackmailing-of-britain-jimll-fix.html

But this isn't the half of it...

Research Operation Yewtree / celebrity paeds etc a little further and you'll come to the conclusion that (we can't name names for fear of "Wildean" lawsuits) - in terms of unpleasant revelations about influential musicians: the worst, the very worst, is yet to come.

[At least, if and when "it" happens there will be a stay in the current craze for neo-fascist censorship and rewriting of history.
Irrational, paranoid delusional, bizzarely superstitious people are not only arguing successfully for every last trace of Savile, Harris, Glitter etc be expunged from the archives but they are succeeding in making it an imprisonable offence to joke about them or impersonate their vocal / verbal mannerisms (you don't believe me? Do your research)
But the cultural-revisionist-censorship lobby are going to be faced with an impossible task that just might make them stop and think).

many many similarities in those titles. little thing being another

Back
Top Bottom