Siouxsie and Steven sitting in a tree, kissing...........

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
Does anyone have any idea what really happened between the two of them to fall out so tremendously? I've been listening to the banshees quite a lot recently and I can't help but think that there must of been some attraction between them to eachother.

Also they seem ever ever so alike in their attitudes and strong mindedness.

I've read what Rogan had to say but how the hell does he know?

Does anyone have any idea what really happened between the two of them to fall out so tremendously? I've been listening to the banshees quite a lot recently and I can't help but think that there must of been some attraction between them to eachother.
Also they seem ever ever so alike in their attitudes and strong mindedness.
I've read what Rogan had to say but how the hell does he know?

it's been pretty well documented, or at least Siouxsie has explained her side of things several times. she was never actually a big Moz/Smiths fan so it wasn't as if they were good friends who had a big falling out.
Moz wanted the proposed video for their duet to feature what you might call nationalistic imagery (bulldogs, union flags etc, I think) but Siouxsie made it clear that she wasn't happy about this, and Moz went in a strop.

it's been pretty well documented, or at least Siouxsie has explained her side of things several times. she was never actually a big Moz/Smiths fan so it wasn't as if they were good friends who had a big falling out.
Moz wanted the proposed video for their duet to feature what you might call nationalistic imagery (bulldogs, union flags etc, I think) but Siouxsie made it clear that she wasn't happy about this, and Moz went in a strop.

Thanks for taking time to tell me that. Yes strops must of ranked very high in the ruining of their short term friendship. Madness. I guess some people are just too alike to get on together.

I never got the impression they were friendly; I thought it was just a "Hey, here's an idea!" on the part of a producer or summat. When the song came out, though, it was a bit like my estranged parents had just got (back) together. Sent me into a swoon!

BTW--when I saw the thread title, I thought you meant Steven Severin!

--jeniphir

Well, Siouxsie did go out with Steve Severin during the early days of the Banshees. Fact.

I vaguely remember something about the two dressed as pink bunnies in the vid. Was it Siouxsie's idea, that Morrissey wasn't too impressed with?

I vaguely remember something about the two dressed as pink bunnies in the vid. Was it Siouxsie's idea, that Morrissey wasn't too impressed with?

Think you could actually be right there, Miss Babe.
It had to happen one of these days!

:confused: So you mean to say I made up this whole marriage between Siouxsie and Steve Severin? Nooo, not again! :(

All my life I thought Siouxsie was married to Steve Severin, and when I looked into it, it turned out that she was married to Budgie. :confused:

All my life I thought Siouxsie was married to Steve Severin, and when I looked into it, it turned out that she was married to Budgie. :confused:

The bastards are going back in time and changing everything around again!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom