Single Details from True-To-You

Uncleskinny - you beat me to it - again:)

Sleeve photo looks better

Hmm, sleeve looks better but still could be so much better than that! I'm still puzzled at the B-sides too. Still, good to see it confirmed as it were.

Great beautiful exquisite avatar Sphinx!! Moz looks so manly and almost tough there :p

And I must say all the ones who said that Joaquin Phoenix should play him in a Moz movie, this picture proves them right! The resemblance at least in this one is amazing.

Last edited:
Loving the cover of the new single! What's he doing though? Supressing a burp or stifling a giggle? God, he's lookin' good!

Great sleeve. Loved that pic when they used it to promote the UK tour. Top package- all three versions have something good to offer and, as ever, the vinyl will be great adds to the collection. Can't wait!

Thanks for the link!
I can't believe that this is what Morrissey is releasing! Sweetie-Pie. Yuch! :D
However the cover is looking better!

Edit-
What has Mozza got in his hand? Is it a napkin to clean his mouth after belching? :D

Thanks for the link!
I can't believe that this is what Morrissey is releasing! Sweetie-Pie. Yuch! :D
However the cover is looking better!

Edit-
What has Mozza got in his hand? Is it a napkin to clean his mouth after belching? :D

I think it's a bow-tie he's just taken off.

Peter

I thought that Sweetie Pie was a really silly name when I first heard it, but after reading Tony Visconti's thoughts on its production... well, I still think that it's a silly name, but I'm looking forward to hear it...

Back
Top Bottom