Singapore venue change - TTY

Update on TTY:

Singapore venue
18 February 2012

Due to larger interest than expected, promoters in Singapore have switched the venue to Fort Canning Park for Morrissey's show on 8 May.

Last edited by a moderator:
@dumbass Anonymous Manchester is far bigger than its football teams, and most bands from Manchester in that time were Man City fans anyway. zzzz

He did a song for man united busby babes after tragic accident.

@dumbass Anonymous Manchester is far bigger than its football teams, and most bands from Manchester in that time were Man City fans anyway. zzzz

Ask anyone in the world (probably apart from probably the USA) what do they think / know about Manchester and 9 / 10 will say Manchester united. Fact.

Ask anyone in the world (probably apart from probably the USA) what do they think / know about Manchester and 9 / 10 will say Manchester united. Fact.

david-brent_94366a.jpg

I beg to differ

think many will say something about the music, 24 hour party people.

btw Manchester city is the real Manchester lads club, united in more bigger Manchester
and have a northern english or even a whole UK based fan team

Manchester city is just for the real manchester people, just working class, I'm not
aware of ticket price for a game , well it's all sit down, I bet city prices are cheaper than Man united

There's just 1 lad in united or 2, Giggs and Rooney, Rooney going with England team to Poland\Ukraine European country champion weeks
to get a dreamtransfer to european mainland, Madrid I guess, Real or Atletico

troll

I beg to differ

think many will say something about the music, 24 hour party people.

btw Manchester city is the real Manchester lads club, united in more bigger Manchester
and have a northern english or even a whole UK based fan team

Manchester city is just for the real manchester people, just working class, I'm not
aware of ticket price for a game , well it's all sit down, I bet city prices are cheaper than Man united

There's just 1 lad in united or 2, Giggs and Rooney, Rooney going with England team to Poland\Ukraine European country champion weeks
to get a dreamtransfer to european mainland, Madrid I guess, Real or Atletico

You're a f***ing moron.

Learn how to spell and form grammatical sentences first, next time.

Hide on the world wide web
Etch on a postcard
How I Dearly Wish Celibate Was Not Here
In the Morrissey crowd
...that they forgot to bomb
Come, Come, Come - nuclear bomb

Either that or a nice new coma for the stupid little prick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom