Singapore - Marina Barrage (Oct. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Concert review: Morrissey's concert spirals into heavy themes and darkness by Anjali Raguraman (6 photos by LAMC Productions) - The Straits Times. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review by Tim Russell - God Is In The TV. Link from Ben.
  • Photo from thislittledrifter / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39212_singapore.jpg

Last edited:
strange , seems to have gained considerable weight since the photo that was taken upon arrival yesterday.
how odd. maybe it was the shoes.

strange , seems to have gained considerable weight since the photo that was taken upon arrival yesterday.
how odd. maybe it was the shoes.
Dear braindead Biebs, I know you were only joking but Moz's weight is hardly any business of ours. He's not a mindless contestant on XFactor being voted by people who have less taste in music than a deaf dog that's been shot in the head with a nail gun. Or as you have said a million times already in your boring anonymous comments: "FFS".

Dear braindead Biebs, I know you were only joking but Moz's weight is hardly any business of ours. He's not a mindless contestant on XFactor being voted by people who have less taste in music than a deaf dog that's been shot in the head with a nail gun. Or as you have said a million times already in your boring anonymous comments: "FFS".
I wouldn't waste your time with biebs. He's a f***ing moron.

United King-Dumb :rofl:

I reckon I will never understand why you people in Manc on the Moors and the rest of "the UK" still love Malibu surfer dude Steve.

I reckon if reseeding hairline Willy and his whore wife Olive Oil weren't "royals" they could easily pass for Hillbillies Mrs Willy and Olive Oil Whales of Montgomery, Alabama.

Last edited:
United King-Dumb :rofl:

I reckon I will never understand why you people in Manc on the Moors and the rest of "the UK" still love Malibu surfer dude Steve.

I reckon if reseeding hairline Willy and his whore wife Olive Oil weren't "royals" they could easily pass for Hillbillies Mrs Willy and Olive Oil Whales of Montgomery, Alabama.

So you adopt a tone of sneering, supercilious superiority in your posts...but then you go and spoil it all by choosing the screen name 'AztecCamera'! AZTEC f***ing CAMERA ffs! :D :D :D Too funny.

So you adopt a tone of sneering, supercilious superiority in your posts...but then you go and spoil it all by choosing the screen name 'AztecCamera'! AZTEC f***ing CAMERA ffs! :D :D :D Too funny.

The sneering, supercilious superiority in posts is a common trait among so many people here. It's pretty funny because most of them do nothing but shit on Morrissey 24/7 and yet they try so hard to imitate the way he writes. It's like a really bad singer trying to cover a song of a band they hate

Great to see Foz(Fat Moz) back. He was looking a bit emaciated in that photo holding a photo of himself yesterday.:sweatdrops:
A big vegan:birthdaycake: must have done the trick.:clap:

Had us all worried.

The sneering, supercilious superiority in posts is a common trait among so many people here. It's pretty funny because most of them do nothing but shit on Morrissey 24/7 and yet they try so hard to imitate the way he writes. It's like a really bad singer trying to cover a song of a band they hate

You will need to revisit your post and add a bit of coherency.:popcorn:

But he is still taking his shirt off onstage as some kind of non-sexual move.

His deal is a little different though. I can't figure out if he is a parody of all the worst things about Los Angeles or if it's all sincere.

What's the deal with Morrissey fans doing that, anyway? It's pretty awful and has always baffled me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom