14 February 2012

Morrissey is confirmed to play

8 May SINGAPORE
Kallang Theater (capacity 1,700)
seats only

10 May JAKARTA, Indonesia
Tennis Indoor Theater (capacity 4,700)
standing only

Confirmations of shows in the Philippines and Hawaii are expected this week.

Last edited:
mozz I want to sing while looking you straight in the eyes of my head, we are waiting for you to come to Indonesia, this very special

Re: Article: Singapore, Indonesia dates; Philippines and Hawaii soon - true-to-you.ne

Morrisey ga suka ke negara maling

Chill dude. Let's not. Save your INA v MAS comments here this is not football. This is Morrissey. Just be grateful. Ok? ;)

Love,
The Pains Of Being Pure Malaysian

Re: Article: Singapore, Indonesia dates; Philippines and Hawaii soon - true-to-you.ne

Chill dude. Let's not. Save your INA v MAS comments here this is not football. This is Morrissey. Just be grateful. Ok? ;)

Love,
The Pains Of Being Pure Malaysian

Wisely spoken. :)

- An Indonesian

dont go to malaysia and thanks for commin to Indonesia! So excited that you guys are comming

Fuk your God, here come's the Moz! Moz is the real God I tell ya' !

dont go to malaysia and thanks for commin to Indonesia! So excited that you guys are comming

Ha ha..another bigot started a fire! Come on you nationalist sicks.. one world one earth for all !

You must come to all countries in southeast Asia Mozz! Nice people, nice jungle, untouched mother earth

Fuk Morissey! Sellout shite! Yeah makes lots money from your fan here! Charge them overprice ticket! They'll buy it and no worry you will get good business here!

Allahuakbar!

God is sick! May I help you?

Stupid Morissey's muslim fan!
Preaching own god at others non-believer!
Ignorance is bliss!

Whooooo. Thanks. Can't hardly wait to see you in Indonesia. Yeaaah. Btw, i hate Malayshit.

FFS, so close and yet not here :(

I know, Jarkarta is closer to Darwin than any other city on Earth. C'mon Moz , you've just got to lean over - you're almost here...

Everywhere but Canada...

Our man is going to some countries with some pretty unsavoury practices and yet we are still on the no tour list. These other countries have not seen him in awhile and he seems to be indulging them but us in Canada No!!!!! Does anyone know if he may be persuaded to come here - Moz has sooooo many fans here that would love to see him and take no part in the practices he is boycotting!!!! Please let me know

Sa wakas kung kelan ka tumanda at hinde na uso ngayon saka ka bibisita dito sa amin. OK lang Morrissey, hangang ngayon idol parin kita. until now, i always play your cds and i got a dvd of yours containing old and new songs. Your new songs are great like Irish blood, English heart etc. are like the songs of The Smiths. Its good that you will do concert here in the Philippines because if not, I will go to UK to watch you within my lifespan before I die. That is my commitment to myself within my lifespan, I need to see Morrissey, Echo and the Bunnymen, New Order, The Cure, REM, U2 and The Wildswans. I already saw the wildswans here last oct.1, 2011, and now Morrissey next. Hope you will greet my name in your concert and shake your hand and it will be an ultimate pleasure.

Duh Gusti....abdi tos 20 taun ngantosan akang Moz sumping ka endonesa, nembe ayeuna kacumponan...sing dijantenkeun weh nya. ..kumargi mun teu janten bakal seeur anu maehan maneh...hidup akang Moz...

First man: My wife is going to Indonesia
Second man: Jakarta?
First man; No, she'll fly like everyone else.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom