Singapore date changed from Oct. 15 to Oct. 17 'due to unforeseen circumstances'

The Morrissey gig scheduled for tomorrow in Singapore (Saturday 15th October) has been moved to Monday 17th October. Obviously the cancellation of the Bangkok gig on the 18th has allowed for a few extra rest days to play with.

Katrina posted the message from LAMC Productions to Morrissey-solo / Facebook:

39202_sinapore_lamc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancellation is due to members of the band and crew suffering from a flu bug, this was why Jakarta show was cut short.

Is this place Sing Poor far from Malibu? I reckon if The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd. will allow him a stipend to fly back home during these "regretful" cancellations?

Will they still go to BKK after the concert in Singapore? Cheers!

Mbr.

yes it has happened before. the bug seems to thrive in areas where there are low moz tix sales. very strong bug getting stronger it seems.

Hopes this helps with your education thicko

Cancelled - A planned event will not take place

Rescheduled - A planned event will take place on another date/time

we know, you hate 'lieing'. LOL what kind of comfortable chap doesnt know how to spell 'lying'?
you went back and tried to fix but do a search, there hundreds of old posts of you making a spectacle of yourself. you hate lying yet cant even spell it. you give thick c***s a bad name lol

we know, you hate 'lieing'. LOL what kind of comfortable chap doesnt know how to spell 'lying'?
you went back and tried to fix but do a search, there hundreds of old posts of you making a spectacle of yourself. you hate lying yet cant even spell it. you give thick c***s a bad name lol

Your posts are not making any sense again - seems to be a common theme when you get called out as a bit of a tit.

I will leave our conversation there thicko as I don't want Uncle Skinny having to tell us off again!

Your posts are not making any sense again - seems to be a common theme when you get called out as a bit of a tit.

I will leave our conversation there thicko as I don't want Uncle Skinny having to tell us off again!

cool. remember, write in a piece of paper and put in your pocket, 'lying'. capice?

Cancellation is due to members of the band and crew suffering from a flu bug, this was why Jakarta show was cut short.

Wouldn't it be great if at the end of the gig, he said sorry folks, some of the band and crew are ill so there won't be an encore tonight.

Little things can make a big difference to how situations are perceived

Morrissey wants to know who mancladmozfan is. He's very angry that he's giving his hotel info out. He's very angry that he's posting halftruths and lies all. Someone here knows who he is. tell us now.

This thoughtless rescheduling suggests either someone has a poor understanding of the Singapore gig scene or the local promoter LAMC and/or Moz's management cares only about their bottom line, not the fans.

Postponing a gig to, for example, after the Australia leg makes more sense than moving it just two days. Many people can't rearrange their calendar that fast, have already arrived from BKK where the gig was cancelled, or Jakarta, or elsewhere in SE Asia. They have work commitments that mean they can't just hang around till Monday. And getting your $118 back is not much consolation if you have an air ticket and hotel booking for which you can't get a refund.

So while getting sick is just one of those things that does happen to artists sometimes, making such a dog's dinner of the rescheduling is shabby.

Wouldn't it be great if at the end of the gig, he said sorry folks, some of the band and crew are ill so there won't be an encore tonight.

Little things can make a big difference to how situations are perceived

I get what you're saying, but if you put yourself in his shoes, how can one face all those people and say that and then just walk off. I think that would just be awkward to say the least.

Saying nothing is best, at least I can't think of a better way to break that kind of news.

Though what gets me is that they really should have a doctor on the tour with them, maybe they do? I don't know.

At least if something goes wrong they could use a pole and push the doctor out from the wings to break the bad news to all those upset fans.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom