sinead o'connor was a smiths fan?

No idea how big of a fan she was but I do know she did a cover of 'The Hand That Rocks the Cradle'. I think it's only available in live version though. I have an MP3 of it.

> No idea how big of a fan she was but I do know she did a cover of 'The
> Hand That Rocks the Cradle'. I think it's only available in live version
> though. I have an MP3 of it.

Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke were her rythym section in 1988 on a British,European and American tour.

Re: sinead o'connor was a complete waste of space?

Yes, Sinead O’Connor was a Smiths fan… she also publicly stated she hated England - whilst simultaneously living in England, admitted she was a lesbian, recanted her lesbianism, claimed she only found black men attractive, married a white guy, dismissed Christianity – then was ordained a priest, admitted her shaved head was a gimmick, grew her hair, then shaved it again.

So yes, we should all take great pride in the knowledge that such a cheap, two-bit Irish whore would also endorse the fine music of the Smiths.

sinead o'connor is beautiful

> Yes, Sinead O’Connor was a Smiths fan… she also publicly stated she hated
> England - whilst simultaneously living in England, admitted she was a
> lesbian, recanted her lesbianism, claimed she only found black men
> attractive, married a white guy, dismissed Christianity – then was
> ordained a priest, admitted her shaved head was a gimmick, grew her hair,
> then shaved it again.

> So yes, we should all take great pride in the knowledge that such a cheap,
> two-bit Irish whore would also endorse the fine music of the Smiths.

Oh shut up. She's a good singer. I haven't gotten her new one yet, but damn "Faith & Courage" was good...even with all the religious bullcrap.

The only thing she's ever done that I hate is apologizing for tearing up the Pope's photo on American TV.

Back
Top Bottom