Sinead O'Connor offers to make a record with Moz via her Facebook

My goodness...the two of them together? True artist explosion. We aren't worthy to experience this.

What godforsaken mossy boulder did you crawl out from under? Calm the eff down. They are both over-the-hill, complete has-beens.

What godforsaken mossy boulder did you crawl out from under? Calm the eff down. They are both over-the-hill, complete has-beens.

I think Vegan was being sarcastic. Perhaps it is you who needs to calm down.

Last edited:

ACTION is correct. It was tongue in cheek but Morrissey an "over-the-hill, complete has-been"? As a new fan I find that bewildering. "Years Of Refusal" and "WPINOYB" are fantastic, Granted, his hooks aren't as irresistible as the early days but what can you expect? The man has written hundreds of songs. A the moment I'm enjoying the "Quarry" to the present string of albums the most. You know who is a has-been? Prince.

Prince is on a very successful tour right now, solo singing and piano. I think you have to dig deeper to find has-beens.

No question as a live performer Prince still has it in bundles but on record? The guy hasn't been relevant for over two decades. Don't get me wrong I have plenty of his albums- even some recent ones but in comparison to Moz (I guess that's the nickname?) I think Prince is a spent force as a songwriter.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/sinead-oconnor-found-safe-after-going-missing-in-wilmette/1340701/

Wilmette officers headed to a home on Woodbine Avenue around 1 p.m. Sunday, responding to that call. It's the home of former Smashing Pumpkins drummer Matt Walker.
Sources tell ABC7 O'Connor has been living with friends in the suburbs for months, and that she was found fewer than 10 miles from where she disappeared.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/reports-sinead-oconnor-missing-possibly-suicidal/

The singer apparently was staying at the home of local drummer Matt Walker, best known for his work with Filter, Smashing Pumpkins and Morrissey.

A neighbor said she had seen O’Connor on several occasions over the past few months.

Last week, the neighbor saw O’Connor on the front porch and asked her to see if the Walkers could move their car, which was blocking her garage.

“She yelled into the house. She had an Irish accent. But I didn’t realize it was Sinead O’Connor at the time,” the neighbor said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...one-day-reported-missing-feared-suicidal.html

Sinead had been staying with drummer Matt Walker in his five-bedroom, $1 million home in Wilmette, a wealthy suburb north of Chicago, for nearly three months. Locals say she has often been seen out walking in the area.

Walker, 46, played on O’Connor’s song Summer’s End on her 2000 album Jealous and his current band, Sons of the Silent Age, backed her up in March at a concert in a cancer research in benefit Chicago in memory of David Bowie.

Walker is married with three children and public records show he has lived in the Wilmette house for nearly 20 years

Back
Top Bottom