Sinead O'Connor offers to make a record with Moz via her Facebook

This sounds like a cry for help. If Morrissey was a good friend, he would do the duet of Hot..Hot...Hot with her that Buster Poindexter has refused to do with Morrissey for the past 20 years, release it on vinyl as a single with that pic present day of Morrissey wearing his "Morrissey for President" shirt and Sinead all dressed up in her reggae clothes on Redondo Beach drinking Coronas since Morrissey refuses to be play or travel to "the UK". This would sell in the USA. hint hint hint....The Morrissey Marketing Group LTD, LLC, INC Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills-Malibu (not affiliated with The Corcoran Group).

She did a nice duet with Shane MacGowan once.

And later ratted him out to the police.

I'm sure Moz won't reply or take the bait. Moz is a zillion times better than SOC. She's had a couple of good songs but Moz has had a massive quantity of top quality excellent anthemic world saving songs. He has more charisma in his shaved stubble than she has these daze.

SOC did a good duet with The The on 'kingdom of rain' but that was many lifetimes ago.

I'd love to see Moz doing a duet with Brett from Suede. That would be top class.

This could be wonderfully great or a recipe for disaster.

~ wishing for the best but... ~

I'm sure Moz won't reply or take the bait. Moz is a zillion times better than SOC. She's had a couple of good songs but Moz has had a massive quantity of top quality excellent anthemic world saving songs. He has more charisma in his shaved stubble than she has these daze.

SOC did a good duet with The The on 'kingdom of rain' but that was many lifetimes ago.

I'd love to see Moz doing a duet with Brett from Suede. That would be top class.

Regardless of her demons Sinead O'Connor has a great voice , and she has worked with way more talented people than the ones you mention, her early albums are very good.

Well I quite like sinead o,conner, as mentioned has some "inner demons" but thats only because shes so talented......and I like the fact that she completly shaved of all her hair, think a bald head is quite attractive on a woman!

But all these incredible stars of any reputation and importance, are all quite highly creative, opinionated and often highly temperamental in nature LOL (sorry !) :)

But I first tuned into sinead when I heard her singing "thank you for seeing me, thank you for not leaving me, thank you for me being with me, thank you for hearing me, thank you for breaking my heart, thank you for tearing me apart, thank you for staying with me " and it has a lovely bass punch 2 accomapny the lyrics 2 !!!

Got the album "universal mother "

But I do feell quite strongly, and cant stress the desire and importance enough, that a morrissey duet with KristeenYoung wud be absoulty tremendoues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

KristeenYoung - absolute incredible live in concert!!!

And I know coz ive seen her !!

Anyways u tube vid below of "thank you for hearing me" LIVE !!
ENJOY !!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I quite like sinead o,conner, as mentioned has some "inner demons" but thats only because shes so talented......and I like the fact that she completly shaved of all her hair, think a bald head is quite attractive on a woman!

But all these incredible stars of any reputation and importance, are all quite highly creative, opinionated and often highly temperamental in nature LOL (sorry !) :)

But I first tuned into sinead when I heard her singing "thank you for seeing me, thank you for not leaving me, thank you for me being with me, thank you for hearing me, thank you for breaking my heart, thank you for tearing me apart, thank you for staying with me " and it has a lovely bass punch 2 accomapny the lyrics 2 !!!

But I do feell quite strongly, and cant stress the desire and importance enough, that a morrissey duet with KristeenYoung wud be absoulty tremendoues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universal Mother is a great record.

Moz is a zillion times better than SOC. She's had a couple of good songs but Moz has had a massive quantity of top quality excellent anthemic world saving songs.

Her The Lion and the Cobra is by miles better than any Morrissey album.

Yes, totally agree he should make freinds wtih Kristeen Young it would help him on his healing pathway

Yes, totally agree he should make freinds wtih Kristeen Young it would help him on his healing pathway

Their has been a correlation between Morrissey ditching Kristeen and lack of cancels, so no i don't think he should. She hasn't treated him well and he is better off.

Morrissey kicked Kristeen off the tour because she was spending her rental car stipend on coke. Anonymous-

My goodness...the two of them together? True artist explosion. We aren't worthy to experience this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom