Simon Cowell maybe a bit of an arsehole

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
But I bet he's one hell of a f***. And very sexy

Yes and he gives millions away that you don't hear about a lot.:thumb:

If I had millions, I'd give some away too. :thumb: And people rail on Bono...:rolleyes::p I can't wait to watch Ellen DeGeneres as an Idol judge :guitar: Love her!

Simon IS an asshole. It's what makes him so lovable. :lbf:

He gives loads to dog charities, apparently he opened a dog sanctuary in the carribbean (dont know how to spell that place)

And loads to childrens charities.

hmmmm has anyone ever seen when Louis Theroux met Mac Clifford? If you want proof Simon Cowell is gay watch that lmao;)

Gees, I hate these celebrity threads...

Just ask Sinitta what he's like in bed. I'll bet she says he is so macho. Actually, one of my mates has met her, so I could possibly get in touch.

I hate everything!!! Everything sucks! Especially those Damn Yankees!

He seems like he would be greedy and then critique you afterwards.

Louis Walsh would turn up post coital with his rule book. "You cheated, Simon. This was supposed to be watersports week!"

..and he loves his mum(and is a bit scared of her too)

:)

But I bet he's one hell of a f***. And very sexy

Who is Simon Cowell? Is he a celebrity or something? Would i be able to read about him on that Perez Hilton site or something? Is he American or does he work in the US?

Who is Simon Cowell? Is he a celebrity or something? Would i be able to read about him on that Perez Hilton site or something? Is he American or does he work in the US?

:)

Simon is British,slim,nice and clever.
Perez is American,fat,nasty and stupid.

;)

Back
Top Bottom