Simon Bird (Inbetweeners) 'can no longer listen to' Morrissey (January 27, 2023)

Another one of these massive overly PC hive mind retards. How we love them.

Tens of people know this person.. less than that care about anything he has to say about any subject.

Hahaha wow, this is quite rich considering the target audience for the "comedy" show he hails from. I had the unfortunate experience of it exploding in popularity at school and it was always the most obnoxious people parroting lines endlessly. By his own standards no one should revisit his work either.

I can't wrap my head 'round the logic of this. Morrissey is as much involved in The Smiths as he is in his solo work. Perhaps even more so, if you consider the sleeve designs. Who does he think wrote The Smiths' lyrics?

Front page news???

I don't know who this bozo is, but this statement only tells us that he can't think for himself. Weird flex.

Inbetweeners? What is that? Are they those annoying guys who did that "I Would Walk 8000 Miles" song?

Don’t forget his quality work in Friday Night Dinner. Why the urge on this site to putting down the critic as a person?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom