Silver cds value??

maxstuff

In general what are the "bootleg" original silver cds selling for...I have quite a few and was considering selling them

thanks in advance

oh they are virtually worthless Max lad, tell you what I'll take 'em all off ya for a monkey, don't bother checking ebay eh?

:)

There's a website called www.ebay.com. If you search under completed items for the titles it may have some listed and you can see how much they go for.

Or you could just list them on eBay for $9.99 and let fate take over.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I would rather sell them here ... and would your monkey be able to walk my dog??? if so, deal:) I have 22 here is a list.. I was just curious as to value ..youi can't really type bootleg in a search on Ebay

Morrissey

Angelic Upstart
Wembley Arena 7.20.91
Welcome to the West End
Kinglear Live at Hammersmith 10/91
Sings His Life
Higher Education
Famous International Playboy
Happy Xmas
I’m a Poet (the good one)
Morrissey In Person
Dreams I’ll Never See

The Smiths

The Handsome Devils
Asleep
Rusholme Ruffians Play at Home
Live in Madrid
The Cradle Snatchers
Reel Around the Fountain
Wonderful Woman
Morrissey 1959-1986
Better Live than Dead
May We Have a Record Contract Please?
Thank Your Lucky Stars

Well you wouldn't use "bootleg" as a search word. You'd type in "Smiths asleep", then "smiths thank", etc. search under completed and current auctions. I'm sure you're a smart lad.

Yes, I did try that..
I guess I said "value" by mistake..I would like to sell them on this forum instead of Ebay if possible.
I have also listed a bunch of Fanzines.

thanks

Re: Silver cds

I have sent you an Email:D
If some nice person would like all of them for $400. All are in NM condition, let me know and I will throw in a couple of books and many postcards. I have listed many fanzines also in this forum

are there any offers on a NM softcover Peepholism???

Last edited:
Hello. I am interested in Morrissey 1959-1986, Welcome To The West End and Wembley Arena 7/20/91; how much for these three?

Back
Top Bottom