Silly notes

No, but an interesting question. I remember an old radio interview from the early 90s where they took some live caller questions, a caller asked if she could get an address off the air where she could write him and he rather curtly, IMO, said no. Years ago, some fans I met said they had sent letters to Morrissey through his record company... but they had no idea if any of those reached him.

Doesn't he have a manager named Peter Katsis?

Wouldn't hold your breath re: Katsis/BMG.
Quest Artist Management are now his successor.
Unfortunately, the days of putting questions to him via TTY and being lucky enough to get a reply are long gone.
You'd be better off writing to a certain house in Altrincham, but can't see that happening either (trying SER is futile also).
That leaves pre & post gig appearances to catch him and they're not very forthcoming.
Good luck.
FWD.

Unfortunately, the days of putting questions to him via TTY and being lucky enough to get a reply are long gone.
You'd be better off writing to a certain house in Altrincham, but can't see that happening either (trying SER is futile also).
That leaves pre & post gig appearances to catch him and they're not very forthcoming.
Good luck.
FWD.

I don't see Morrissey on Quest's splash page. I wonder if that is an ominous sign.

I don't see Morrissey on Quest's splash page. I wonder if that is an ominous sign.

Still linked on their IG.
Their WWW doesn't show their entire roster in the animation.
The office intern managed:

Screenshot_20220226-044142~2.png

For 'Fan Art Friday' less than 48hrs ago.
They're seemingly useless, but I suspect they will do more than the above if a deal or the album surface.
FWD.

Good luck.
FWD.
Thanks, as ever, FWD.

On reflection, in the cold light of day, I don’t think I’ll bother.

Just had a funny five minutes (red wine).

No, but an interesting question. I remember an old radio interview from the early 90s where they took some live caller questions, a caller asked if she could get an address off the air where she could write him and he rather curtly, IMO, said no. Years ago, some fans I met said they had sent letters to Morrissey through his record company... but they had no idea if any of those reached him.

I just came across that interview a few days ago.

Many years ago (1997) I wrote to him using the address of his (then) management company. He replied about six months later

The most promising way is at the show. You must get in front, therefore You have to queue, and hand him over. If You catch the right moment he'll take it and put it in his back pocket. Then You can be sure that he got it, and belive me he'll read it.

Many, if not all, of your posts disgust me.
As you you’ve chosen to criticize and besmirch a post in which I did nothing other than post one single sentence sharing my opinion that Morrissey is a really nice person, your comment says A LOT about you, rather than anything at all about me

As you you’ve chosen to criticize and besmirch a post in which I did nothing other than post one single sentence sharing my opinion that Morrissey is a really nice person, your comment says A LOT about you, rather than anything at all about me
Maybe. It’s your childish, creepy way of expressing yourself. It rubs me the wrong way. You’re probably a really nice person away from your keyboard, though.

Back
Top Bottom