silly Jeremy Clarkson did it again

He's the silliest old man on that vapid car show - they're all ridiculous, but he's the worst. Bah!

Jeremy Clarkson is an absolute ducking yanker (make no mistake) but it pains me to say that he's been stitched up this time, if you actually listen to all of what he said, instead of just the offending quote.
He started off by saying how brilliant the strikes were (no traffic on the roads at airports etc). Then, in the interests of BBC balance, he exaggerated how bad they were (by demanding that strikers be shot).
I can't flipping stand the man so if this causes his downfall (at least from the BBC), then good, frankly! But his comments have been blatantly misinterpreted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15993549

I don't like Jeremy Clarkson, what a silly old man who has no considerations to fellow citizens.

tumblr_llia8cIId11qh2mpqo1_400.gif

Get a sense of humour.

I deleted my post earlier, because I didn't think I had explained what I thought right. The quote is violent and upsetting to imagine. But I think famous people say silly things sometimes which they don't quite literally mean. Like that thing Morrissey said about the shooting earlier this year. That quote was a bit upsetting and silly, and then Morrissey apologized and tried to clarify what he had meant. What I am trying to say (and unsuccessfully still I think :o) is that people sometimes say silly, stupid, or violent things which shouldn't be taken seriously. (I've said offensive stuff before that the second it was out of my mouth I felt like slapping myself. And I have told my sister before that if she doesn't do something for me I will punch her dog's teeth in. I don't mean it of course, and my sister knows that, but on paper I am sure I would sound like a jerk bully of a sister.) I mean, my parents get mad about stuff on the news and they say stuff, but they don't mean all of it. They disagree with the thing, but they don't really wish for the person to be shot. (Parents do use the word shot, as do my sister and I.)

Back
Top Bottom