Silence of the Mozzer - Moz strangely silent around release of new album

A nice pot of tea, clean pyjamas, a bit of internet, chips, you're right, it takes so little to make an old person happy... ;)

He's so elderly I'm sure he wears those tiny reading glasses while he thumbs through Readers Digest when he goes to bed at 9.

He's so elderly I'm sure he wears those tiny reading glasses while he thumbs through Readers Digest when he goes to bed at 9.

His glasses are actually grotesquely large...

2302417492_15de882565_o.jpg

hes busy working on the novel which will soon be released on harvest publishing to conclude there contract with morrissey.

Sometimes he stays up til 10 and browses Sunset Magazine for gardening tips and weekend vacation getaway ideas. Then he puts his teeth in a cup, turns off the light and jerks off into a commemorative Buckingham Palace Diamond Jubilee tea towel and calls it a night. :sweet:

He's not silent..he's posting the most up-to-date chart happenings on true-to-you :thumb:

His friend Elaine Stritch passed away today so I'm sure we'll hear some sort of statement.

Last edited:
He's not silent..he's posting the most up-to-date chart happenings on true-to-you :thumb:

His friend Elaine Stritch passed away today so I'm sure we'll hear some sort of statement.

Never heard of her. She of never had a stritch to wear fame ?

That's a bit stritch. -I know. I need to sleep...

Back
Top Bottom