Signed William 12”

Not a classic sig but difficult to write off, if it was me wanting this i,d give it a miss.

Difficult to write off? It’s an absolute stone wall fake, and the seller is a retarded bitch. Any collector who sees this, and doesn’t say anything, you’s lot piss me off more than anyone. Get on these lots backs, so hard they pull these items down. I’m sick of seeing young collectors buy fakes and be absolutely buzzin and proud of them. Anyone that knows better, should be saying something.

Difficult to write off? It’s an absolute stone wall fake, and the seller is a retarded bitch. Any collector who sees this, and doesn’t say anything, you’s lot piss me off more than anyone. Get on these lots backs, so hard they pull these items down. I’m sick of seeing young collectors buy fakes and be absolutely buzzin and proud of them. Anyone that knows better, should be saying something.

Refer to the first response. Don’t put I with this lot.

What makes you an expert?

Back
Top Bottom