Signed vinyl on UK dates?

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
are the signed vinyls being sold at the UK dates, if so what time do they tend to offer them on sale from?

cheers

Cheers. Is there much of a rush on afterwards to get them?
head down whilst they are closing @ the encore and you should be able to get one.

got 2 copies from the 2nd night at glasgow..stupidly didn't know about it @ stirling..and after getting thrown out at glasgow the 1st night no chance of getting a copy that night either:lbf:

tempted to ask if someone can pick one up for me actually. going to manchester on the saturday so worrying theyll all be gone after friday night.

got mine after the encore at Great Yarmouth, no one else there, sticker on the back said 6/20, well worth £30

so hyperthectically, if all the signed vinyls are gone on friday, none will be on sale on saturday? are they rolled over or sumfing, i thought there made (signed) on the night and that? im hoping to get one on sat. looks like ive got some competition lol

thats what im worried about too, man. can just get to the stall or whatever during the encore and hope for the best.

so hyperthectically, if all the signed vinyls are gone on friday, none will be on sale on saturday? are they rolled over or sumfing, i thought there made (signed) on the night and that? im hoping to get one on sat. looks like ive got some competition lol
20 signed copies are on sale at every night of the tour:cool:

Not every gig has had them, its a case of whether or not he can be arsed signing them beforehand. At a possible £600 a night, if it was me, I'd have them all signed up before the tour starts and just let the Merch staff put the stickers on!

It's a vinyl copy of Years of Refusal. I got one of 20 in Hull and just made sure that I went to the stall before the encore started - they started selling them the second Morrissey left the stage at the very end and I got one with no problems. He's signed it across the front in silver. I can't stop looking at it!! :)

Ahh! If anyone wants to be really awesome and get me one from one of the upcoming dates I would love them forever (obviously I'll pay you plus postage), please get in touch!

Ahh! If anyone wants to be really awesome and get me one from one of the upcoming dates I would love them forever (obviously I'll pay you plus postage), please get in touch!

ouch!, touchy subject getting one for someone else Jem :o (see earlier posts)...... it seems that anyone attempting to buy multiple copies will be strangled on the spot by a fellow Q'er! ;)

ouch!, touchy subject getting one for someone else Jem :o (see earlier posts)...... it seems that anyone attempting to buy multiple copies will be strangled on the spot by a fellow Q'er! ;)

There are some heads on spikes in Ardwick Green as we speak :mad:

Dave

Haha very true, hopefully someone is lovely enough to go through possible torture to get me one if they're getting themselves one. I would buy me one, I'm really really nice :)

Back
Top Bottom