Signed/Numbered Years of Refusal LP

darcon

Hi all, if you're interested my signed and numbered Years of Refusal LP is now on eBay.

the link is here - http://tinyurl.com/moo695

Item number: 150353797549

search for Rare Morrissey signed and numbered Years of Refusal LP

Cheers

Darren

I would never buy such an item for that kind of money when I am not sure who actually signed the Album. I am very sceptical about signed stuff: unless it gets done before my eyes I would not buy it.
Cheers Moz

i find it unbelievable that someone would buy one of these record , not allow someone who actually wanted it to get it only to sell it for a fast buck :mad:

Darcon i think it would be slightly more noble if you sold it to a fan for the money it cost you rather than come on and punt your wares :angry:

Bob, there's a brick wall over here, join us in hitting our heads on it.
I never cease to be amazed by people making a fast buck out of genuine fans,
or asking for recently released tracks for download while we're at it.
Sad really, liking Moz enough to join a fan forum but not enough to buy the records.:crazy:

i find it unbelievable that someone would buy one of these record , not allow someone who actually wanted it to get it only to sell it for a fast buck :mad:

Darcon i think it would be slightly more noble if you sold it to a fan for the money it cost you rather than come on and punt your wares :angry:

Vivabob, I fully agree. It should be sold on this forum to a genuine fan for the money it actually costed. But , you know, money,money,money......
Cheers Moz

It's capitalism. It sucks.

But lets not pick on Darcon too much. What's the difference in him selling on something that he bought, and someone (such as a record promoter) selling on something they were given?

Take a look at the Coca Cola CD in Collectors corner http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=101061 Chap who worked in a radio station, found it in a pile of stuff he was about to chuck out, stuck it on ebay = $330.

It's the life of a collector I suppose. I'm hoping that Morrissey is still selling them in the Autumn at Leeds and Sheffield. Or, maybe, copies of Swords???

Dave

It's capitalism. It sucks.

But lets not pick on Darcon too much. What's the difference in him selling on something that he bought, and someone (such as a record promoter) selling on something they were given?

Take a look at the Coca Cola CD in Collectors corner http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=101061 Chap who worked in a radio station, found it in a pile of stuff he was about to chuck out, stuck it on ebay = $330.

It's the life of a collector I suppose. I'm hoping that Morrissey is still selling them in the Autumn at Leeds and Sheffield. Or, maybe, copies of Swords???

Dave

i assume it worked as a money spinner enough that he will be doing it again , i would be surprised if he didnt

I would never buy such an item for that kind of money when I am not sure who actually signed the Album. I am very sceptical about signed stuff: unless it gets done before my eyes I would not buy it.
Cheers Moz

Generally you are correct, but this is obviously real.

Ah i'm giving up on it - it is going too high and I'll end up spending out of all proportion on it...would have much rather done a deal on this site but I suppose he's hoping for a bidding war....shame but then I didn't miss the encore to go get one so its my own fault!

I'm suprised its so high so soon, i would have thought that the Manchester gigs signed 1's would reach £100 but didn't think it would go any higher.
I was wrong.
I got a Manchester 1 but wouldnt sell mine for profit. (wouldnt sell it at all me dont thinks)

It will be interesting to see how much it goes for, but i can imagine a backlash towards the seller for getting so much profit for something many people wanted as a genuine souviner.

Hi, i kept out of this - but feel i should add something. I'm aware it's a no win situation but it is unfortunate.

It's only being sold because, after I queued and bought the Manchester one, I thought this is not needed - I will never do anything with it. Yes, I could have traded it - which was mentioned in the first instance - but the amount of emails in my inbox meant it was impossible to chose one person - how you would chose, when all had true and fine people? Equally, I could have kept it in the bag it was bought and said nowt.

Christ, I hope I never win the lottery!

eBay ensures that if you aren't happy - you don't have to bid.

I have a lot of other Moz stuff - never to sold or traded while I'm still on this planet at least.

A lovely dedicated Vauxhall and I from HMV in London (i have one from Manchester as well - but what he wrote is different - so it's staying with me!), Southpaws from Dublin and Belfast. A signed Aberdeen ticket from 1991 (the first time I met him), a signed sling from the Kill Uncle tour (laughingly signed - "Sling your Life" - Morrissey), a Morrissey shot book, Pregnant Japanese Jigsaw, original artwork.

I could bang on for longer but it's late so I won't, but hopefully this will give you some idea that I didn't simply wander up and queue at the merchandise in order to secure a raging profit.

Funnily enough, the price it's now at - has paid for two tickets to Liverpool in November.

I do appreciate people's frustration - but this was never the intention. I am happy to post pics of my stuff if others are willing to share theirs and tales - the sling is nice (as slings go!).

Anyone up for sharing pics of their stuff in other post?

Into the last 24 hours of the auction if anyone, in this heat, can focus on anything other than how warm is it.

Imagine seeing Morrissey on a night like this in the Barrowlands!

Hi, i kept out of this - but feel i should add something. I'm aware it's a no win situation but it is unfortunate.

It's only being sold because, after I queued and bought the Manchester one, I thought this is not needed - I will never do anything with it. Yes, I could have traded it - which was mentioned in the first instance - but the amount of emails in my inbox meant it was impossible to chose one person - how you would chose, when all had true and fine people? Equally, I could have kept it in the bag it was bought and said nowt.

Christ, I hope I never win the lottery!

eBay ensures that if you aren't happy - you don't have to bid.

I have a lot of other Moz stuff - never to sold or traded while I'm still on this planet at least.

A lovely dedicated Vauxhall and I from HMV in London (i have one from Manchester as well - but what he wrote is different - so it's staying with me!), Southpaws from Dublin and Belfast. A signed Aberdeen ticket from 1991 (the first time I met him), a signed sling from the Kill Uncle tour (laughingly signed - "Sling your Life" - Morrissey), a Morrissey shot book, Pregnant Japanese Jigsaw, original artwork.

I could bang on for longer but it's late so I won't, but hopefully this will give you some idea that I didn't simply wander up and queue at the merchandise in order to secure a raging profit.

Funnily enough, the price it's now at - has paid for two tickets to Liverpool in November.

I do appreciate people's frustration - but this was never the intention. I am happy to post pics of my stuff if others are willing to share theirs and tales - the sling is nice (as slings go!).

Anyone up for sharing pics of their stuff in other post?

Could you post a picture of the Japanese Jigsaw?
I have never seen one but on the passion site.

Ps, what is a sling?

Could you post a picture of the Japanese Jigsaw?
I have never seen one but on the passion site.

Ps, what is a sling?

No problem - will do it over the weekend - a sling is usually used to help with a broken arm. White material, holds the arm in a certain position.

best

darren

We should run a book on how much we think it will end up at:
Over 8 hours to go and it's £122

I think it will finish at £176.56 - what do you think? Higher? Lower?
499964F2763E12D72DCB0ECF4F18.jpg

Dave

Into the final idea - i like the idea of running a book!

Will post an email of the sling over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom