Signed Morrissey postcard - @logical_love / Twitter

39185_my_love_words.jpg

" Moo ! ", said Steven and Diesel placed a bulbous handful of Kerrygold Dubliner into his gaping mouth.

L O L ! Still performing the gimmick charade I see :clap::laughing:.

Meat is murder cause Steve said so, so there !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"I take 16 pills to send me to sleep, and 16 pills, to shake, me awake."

If this is true, and considering his age, he probably takes prescription medicine for his health, you better believe those medicines are tested on animals looooooooooong before they are even attempted to be given to humans.

It's not practical for anyone to not take medicine to help their life. But if you are going to be such a vocal animal advocate, and try to make meat eaters, or milk drinkers, feel some kind of guilt, then you lose the right to pick and choose.

Live your life with your values, and hold them dear to you; and if you can't be perfect, then that's alright, we're all human. Just don't be a hyprocite and take your medicine to put yourself to sleep and keep you awake, and tell us not to drink milk.

Humbly,

"I take 16 pills to send me to sleep, and 16 pills, to shake, me awake."

If this is true, and considering his age, he probably takes prescription medicine for his health, you better believe those medicines are tested on animals looooooooooong before they are even attempted to be given to humans.

It's not practical for anyone to not take medicine to help their life. But if you are going to be such a vocal animal advocate, and try to make meat eaters, or milk drinkers, feel some kind of guilt, then you lose the right to pick and choose.

Live your life with your values, and hold them dear to you; and if you can't be perfect, then that's alright, we're all human. Just don't be a hyprocite and take your medicine to put yourself to sleep and keep you awake, and tell us not to drink milk.

Humbly,
this is the worst argument ever. if you are saying unequivocally that his medication was tested on animals, then what you are also admitting is that there is no alternative to animal tested medication. or you're saying that the alternative is not taking medication, which could have a disastrous effect on a persons physical or emotional well-being.

i dont recall morrissey ever asking anyone to do anything that would have a disastrous effect on their physical or emotional well-being. all he asked was that, since food alternatives exist, choose the alternatives. if they didnt exist and people would suffer and die without flesh food, he possibly wouldnt espouse a doctrine of not eating flesh food.

also since morrisseys main issue is with animal cruelty does that make his advocacy for not eating meat--while still taking medication--any less valid that someone whose issue is with environmental issues? someone who goes vegan because of the toll factory farming takes on the environment but still takes animal-tested medication would not then be considered a hypocrite would they, since test animals dont have the same devastating environmental impact? so what you're doing here is attacking morrissey for his reasons for his stance, not for the validity of his stance (which is still valid, whether he takes medication or not). and to me that seems kind of a cheap and hurtful thing to do.

this is the worst argument ever. if you are saying unequivocally that his medication was tested on animals, then what you are also admitting is that there is no alternative to animal tested medication. or you're saying that the alternative is not taking medication, which could have a disastrous effect on a persons physical or emotional well-being.

i dont recall morrissey ever asking anyone to do anything that would have a disastrous effect on their physical or emotional well-being. all he asked was that, since food alternatives exist, choose the alternatives. if they didnt exist and people would suffer and die without flesh food, he possibly wouldnt espouse a doctrine of not eating flesh food.

also since morrisseys main issue is with animal cruelty does that make his advocacy for not eating meat--while still taking medication--any less valid that someone whose issue is with environmental issues? someone who goes vegan because of the toll factory farming takes on the environment but still takes animal-tested medication would not then be considered a hypocrite would they, since test animals dont have the same devastating environmental impact? so what you're doing here is attacking morrissey for his reasons for his stance, not for the validity of his stance (which is still valid, whether he takes medication or not). and to me that seems kind of a cheap and hurtful thing to do.
First. This is not even an argument. I'm not even arguing anything. I am just asking Morrissey to lay off people who choose to eat meat, or drink milk.

Second...read my post. I said "It's not practical for anyone to stop taking medicine to help their life" And this includes Morrissey. This includes everyone. But I have never heard Morrissey fight for animals in the name of animal testing as far as medicines are concerned.

First. This is not even an argument. I'm not even arguing anything. I am just asking Morrissey to lay off people who choose to eat meat, or drink milk.

Second...read my post. I said "It's not practical for anyone to stop taking medicine to help their life" And this includes Morrissey. This includes everyone. But I have never heard Morrissey fight for animals in the name of animal testing as far as medicines are concerned.
When I say 'you lose the right to pick and choose', I am not referring to participating in an action, I am referring in being such a vocal advocate on one issue, and not another.
Hopefully that clears things up a bit.

Love your songs Moz but I will not give up milk. I know too many good dairy farmers . I'll keep mooing with Quando, quando, quando !

" Moo ! ", said Steven and Diesel placed a bulbous handful of Kerrygold Dubliner into his gaping mouth.

L O L ! Still performing the gimmick charade I see :clap::laughing:.

Meat is murder cause Steve said so, so there !

Benny ridicules Morrissey for apparent self-contradiction.

Benny professes to hate Morrissey, but obsessively visits a Morrissey website every single day.

Irony much?

Benny ridicules Morrissey for apparent self-contradiction.

Benny professes to hate Morrissey, but obsessively visits a Morrissey website every single day.

Irony much?

IRONY ? MUCH ? doh:

" Meat is murder " :rofl:

Thanks ! Debunking is me ! Thick as pig shit you'll always be !

Bulbous love words, moo ! Moo !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom