Signed Morrissey LP, book, etc sought

mozmewoo

Hi all,
If anyone has a signed Morrissey book, LP, or anything else that was purchased at a concert or pop up shop for sale, etc, please let me know!

Thanks ☺️

Hi all,
If anyone has a signed Morrissey book, LP, or anything else that was purchased at a concert or pop up shop for sale, etc, please let me know!

Thanks ☺️

I have only one someone gave me as a present and I will take it to the grave.

I totally understand that :) There are some posessions we all have, that we hold onto because they are special. I'm glad you have a Morrissey item like that. For me, in lieu of a tangible Morrissey item, it's seeing him in concert w/ my hubby, hearing him live. A great memory. I hope to one day add a Morrissey item to that experience, if I'm that lucky!

I totally understand that :) There are some posessions we all have, that we hold onto because they are special. I'm glad you have a Morrissey item like that. For me, in lieu of a tangible Morrissey item, it's seeing him in concert w/ my hubby, hearing him live. A great memory. I hope to one day add a Morrissey item to that experience, if I'm that lucky!

You are lucky.

Thought you might be interested to know that the US mporium site has today listed a signed List of The Lost bundle at $85.

SOSB

I have a few items if you're interested. PM me

Attachments

• IMG_8137.JPG
    IMG_8137.JPG
    586.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8138.JPG
    IMG_8138.JPG
    435.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8139.JPG
    IMG_8139.JPG
    550.7 KB · Views: 0