Signed Lithographs / Artwork for sale at the Birthday Show?

D

Dave

Is it true that there were 200 signed and numbered prints of some sort for sale at the birthday show?

Anyone have any images to share?

Thanks

Hi, not sure if it's the same thing, but there was 500 numbered lithographs at the birthday show. Not signed though. I managed to get number 60 of 500, it's written in the corner of the print. It's the same as the album cover. :)

The litho is really nice.

They were £40 in Hull and £20 in Manchester. I guess they weren't getting many takers at £40. I got mine in Manchester.

And 500 is fairly ltd I guess. Mine was no 78...not sure if they are selling in numerical order. If so they aren't exactly flying off the shelves...well worth it tho!

I got a lithograph at Manchester on the 22nd, thought it was quite cool that I got 59/500 seeing as it was His 50th and He was born in 59!

Paid £20, were they previous ones for £40 signed at all? because mine is'nt:tears:

Did bag myself a signed Lp though at cambridge:)

Didnt see any signed artwork but bagged myself a signed album on saturday ;) I also gave the guy behind me buying 5 copies a piece of my mind :mad:

I was 5th in line but ended up with no.19 for some reason,there was an american fan behind me who seemed unable to comprehend that a 'reasonable' ammount to buy was one and not five,probably the same guy.

Didnt see any signed artwork but bagged myself a signed album on saturday ;) I also gave the guy behind me buying 5 copies a piece of my mind :mad:

I was there, and I thank you for doing that because he was a little selfish shit buying five. if you mean the american weirdo? Buying for his friends who were at the front? Ugh give it a rest. Just glad I wasnt missing out thanks to him (I was number 7 of 20:D)

Matt

I was 5th in line but ended up with no.19 for some reason,there was an american fan behind me who seemed unable to comprehend that a 'reasonable' ammount to buy was one and not five,probably the same guy.

Yeah he's the guy I just mentioned, didnt see your post, sorry. I got number 7 according to the sticker but the bag says number 6, hmmm. I cant believe he thought 5 was a reasonable amount, and judging from other posts round these parts he may be the guy doing it at other shows.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom