Morrissey Official Facebook Signed items competition (March 25, 2020)

FB_IMG_1585151547710.jpg

"Order your copy of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain from the Official Album Store to be in with a chance of winning a limited edition signed poster, Wembley Arena set list and Vinyl: https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstore

*NB those who have already purchased the album via this store will be automatically entered into the competition."

Nice items.
Regards,
FWD.

Comments

A
Oh fuck, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)

Oh fuck, here we go. Physical album sales are next to NIL. Let’s ramp this up with a contest for an autographed copy!

Someone already mentioned this kind of thing yesterday and the prizes were much more enticing.

I don’t want the autograph. I want the free bottle of Grey Goose and wheel of Kerrygold.

Melvis’ signature ain’t worth shit! ;)
I have read that some Korean taco joints in LA have given away a free roll of toilet paper with every order! Now that's considerate!

Hey Moz - can you do better?

A
Whatever happened to the “No purchase required” thing?

Oh yeah! This isn’t a “contest”. ...it’s a “competition”.

Fak Arf.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Top Bottom