Signed EILS record store poster

Tbevie

Girl afraid
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Signed EILS record store poster.

I know, I've held off selling it for a few years. I just feel it's wasted in my possession and I thought another fan could make more use of it. I've got a signed YOR vinyl from a gig from 2009, which I cherish more and would never sell.

Last edited:
Re: Signed EILS record store poster.

Looks like he signed some in red ink and some in blue; one just recently went up for grabs some days back.

Mine is signed in the same color as this one on ebay. I believe there were some in dark blue crayon, light blue, red and black.
It cost me $150 to frame as it was so large, but I put anti-reflective glass on it to protect the siggy.

Nice poster. Collectibles like this should not be sold. However it's your poster. You do what you like. Hopefully you won't regret getting rid of it somewhere down the line.

Nice poster. Collectibles like this should not be sold. However it's your poster. You do what you like. Hopefully you won't regret getting rid of it somewhere down the line.

I agree, why sell it unless its gonna make a significant difference to your financial situation. It could end up going for £80 and that's nothing, money's gone one minute and back in your hand the next. You'll never get another item like this.

Very true words indeed.....

Cheers Moz

Like I said I also have a signed YOR vinyl which I have framed above my desk and every time I look at it it brings back great memories of the gig I got it from. But as lovely as this poster is I've never really felt any emotion towards it. Maybe I'm just not much of a collector anymore.

Shame I had a snipe with Gixen set up for more, but got a message saying ended early didn't know you could or why want to?

Weird—I had this on my watch list, but I never got a message saying the auction was close to ending. I also assumed it had been pulled.

Back
Top Bottom