Sold: Signed autobiography - softcover

IDrank1ItBecame4

I Drank 1 It Became 8
From the World Peace Is None of Your Business (Deluxe) box set.

It’s on Ebay. I’ll have 3 kids in college next year, time to start parting with some things I guess.

Hope everyone is well.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
From the World Peace Is None of Your Business (Deluxe) box set.

It’s on Ebay. I’ll have 3 kids in college next year, time to start parting with some things I guess.

Hope everyone is well.
Nooooo you need to keep these items to hand them down to the girls. But I understand. Hope you and the family are well.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nooooo you need to keep these items to hand them down to the girls. But I understand. Hope you and the family are well.
Awww thanks Diane. Their generation is inheriting a mess that we’ve created for them, and my kids are all majoring in things so that they can make the world a better place.

If another fan gets to have a nice piece of memorabilia and my kids can protect the planet and help marginalized people as a result, it’s all a win. (Jeez, I sound like a hippie.)

Awww thanks Diane. Their generation is inheriting a mess that we’ve created for them, and my kids are all majoring in things so that they can make the world a better place.

If another fan gets to have a nice piece of memorabilia and my kids can protect the planet and help marginalized people as a result, it’s all a win. (Jeez, I sound like a hippie.)
Good for your girls. Best of luck to them in College.

Back
Top Bottom