Sign my name on your arm . . .

Hello. I was at the Glasgow gig and I had a wonderful time (I always do). Today on Instagram I saw that someone waited outside Morrissey's hotel in the morning and got his arm signed! I have had *actual dreams* about Morrissey doing this for me, but have had no luck so far. It is an absolute dream of mine to have that tattoo. I missed out at Glasgow, but I just got cheap train tickets on Trainline to Newcastle. I am determined to make this happen. How would I know which hotel he's going to be at? Is anyone else planning to do this? Perhaps we could keep each other company. If anyone has any advice or information at all, please do message me or comment here. Wish me luck . . . :key:

Sophie xXx

P.s. Hello to anyone else who was near the front at Glasgow. I was the tall woman with the green/blue dreads and nose ring.

Hello. I was at the Glasgow gig and I had a wonderful time (I always do). Today on Instagram I saw that someone waited outside Morrissey's hotel in the morning and got his arm signed! I have had *actual dreams* about Morrissey doing this for me, but have had no luck so far. It is an absolute dream of mine to have that tattoo. I missed out at Glasgow, but I just got cheap train tickets on Trainline to Newcastle. I am determined to make this happen. How would I know which hotel he's going to be at? Is anyone else planning to do this? Perhaps we could keep each other company. If anyone has any advice or information at all, please do message me or comment here. Wish me luck . . . :key:

Sophie xXx

P.s. Hello to anyone else who was near the front at Glasgow. I was the tall woman with the green/blue dreads and nose ring.
Tattoos give you cancer cause the body organs will spend the rest of your life trying to clean up your skin from the poison tattoo ink. This puts a severe strain on your kidneys and liver and in the end you die from it.

Sophie xXx

So you were the tall cheeky cow looking for an oxe to mess with. You do not miss the cow until the booth is empty. High in a high rise estate on the outskirts of an abandoned Glasgow field.

So you were the tall cheeky cow looking for an oxe to mess with. You do not miss the cow until the booth is empty. High in a high rise estate on the outskirts of an abandoned Glasgow field.

You're a real jazzy gal Fanny Anne.

Sophie xXx

He'll be in the really fancy one.

hello sophie, hope you get your arm signed. i cant give you any info on hotels and so forth but please report back to us about your great morrissey adventure... i had a nice time in newcastle once, long ago, when there was still a cheap overnight ferry connection between hamburg and newcastle. good luck to you.

Tattoos are permanent. Can you say the same about your devotion? How long have you been a fan, or thought about this? What if he completely goes off the deep end, or does something that you can't justify supporting? What if for the rest of your life you stare at it and wish it weren't there? I'm not naysaying, I'm just saying that one should give a LOT of thought to walking around with someone's name tattooed on them. In the tattoo world, the joke is that where a name is inked (unless it is a child or memorial for a dead relative) a falling out soon follows.

Tattoos are permanent. Can you say the same about your devotion? How long have you been a fan, or thought about this? What if he completely goes off the deep end, or does something that you can't justify supporting? What if for the rest of your life you stare at it and wish it weren't there? I'm not naysaying, I'm just saying that one should give a LOT of thought to walking around with someone's name tattooed on them. In the tattoo world, the joke is that where a name is inked (unless it is a child or memorial for a dead relative) a falling out soon follows.
sophie, who seems to be an adult human being, does not want to have sex before marriage or abort a child. but i guess your advice is appreciated nevertheless...:rolleyes:

sophie, who seems to be an adult human being, does not want to have sex before marriage or abort a child. but i guess your advice is appreciated nevertheless...:rolleyes:
Hey, you do you. But in the event that one finds themselves disappointed with the results, they only have themselves to blame.
I'm sure the person in this photo was pretty proud when they first got it too.
11616211393_54d5d47074_b-e1435396808849.jpg

Thank-you for your concern - I am very well aware of the permanence of tattoos, having had a few in my time - including Nick Cave's signature on my left arm. I can't say I have any regrets ☺

Thank-you for your concern - I am very well aware of the permanence of tattoos, having had a few in my time - including Nick Cave's signature on my left arm. I can't say I have any regrets ☺
Good to hear! I wasn't meaning to be "that guy" it was just genuine curiosity.

hello sophie, hope you get your arm signed. i cant give you any info on hotels and so forth but please report back to us about your great morrissey adventure... i had a nice time in newcastle once, long ago, when there was still a cheap overnight ferry connection between hamburg and newcastle. good luck to you.

Thank-you! I am from Newcastle though I live in Glasgow now. I have half of Morrissey's shirt from when he played the city hall in 2004. I got fired from M&S, left my uniform in the toilet and went straight to the gig. One of my happiest memories.

Find the most expensive hotel , and morrissey will be there . Find the nearest , cheapest travel tavern and the band will be there.

Sophie xXx

can you link to the instagram page?

Dear Mr 'that guy', She could always say she's a big fan of David Morrissey. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom