Shut up

A

Anonymous

You have no idea what I've been through today or the day after. Or the day after it the day before sexuallysexually molested as a child,yes it's true now f*** off and take her with you. I don't have Morrissseyann values because I'm not morrisseyan.Im Lenin squire and Lennon squire and Lennon squire and sometimes leaning squire.get the idea? There's no way you cheated because we were never together so don't think my universe is ending or yours. But to say that you're John Lennon for it is just sick, can't think of any other word other than sick. She's not Yoko ono,she hasn't been out the house for ten years from what she's saying about me. I don't like you, you're evil. Evil is the only word to describe you,sick,twisted and evil.Evil to me,evil to you. Stalk away pal means runaway pal I'm going to get you, frankly speaking you don't have a brain in your little Zippo cotton bud past eight.

You have no idea what I've been through today or the day after. Or the day after it the day before sexuallysexually molested as a child

rrv58l.gif

Back
Top Bottom