Show us your 2007 Moz Concert photos!

This next one is also proudly displayed on the Frink Thread.

oh, i think all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love them...excellent work...nothing to answer more...:eek:;)

More Merrillville

moz01-1.jpg

Moz102007.jpg

shake.jpg

and my fave...me...holding his mic...yeah baby
UR2Frinky-1.jpg

I have pix of the others guys... but thunk you're all more interested in the Moz =o)

A few more from Atlantic City.

Love his hair in this one:

MozAC062.jpg

MozAC057.jpg

MozAC024.jpg

MozAC059.jpg

I just spit (a little spray) on my computer screen from laughing after I read your comment! :p

:eek: I forgot the best one I took in Merrillville!! twisting the knob on his pole ;) lol

mic.jpg

I just spit (a little spray) on my computer screen from laughing after I read your comment!

:D I found it quite frinky at the time... he kept doing it too. It's a gooder, huh.
Kudos on your fab piccies, Fran!!!!

Whip it, whip it good!

I was so excited I got this shot...thought of Pags at the time ;)
It was AWESOME to be standing so close to hear the cord snarling, snapping, whizzing and whipping about on the stage... the element of danger ;) the frinky kind :D

I was so excited I got this shot...thought of Pags at the time ;)
It was AWESOME to be standing so close to hear the cord snarling, snapping, whizzing and whipping about on the stage... the element of danger ;) the frinky kind :D
Corrissey, in my mind, you're still the one who got all that calf strokin' in too!!! :eek: I can't remember if you said there was a barrier there...did you try to jump on stage to grab his pole??

Corrissey, in my mind, you're still the one who got all that calf strokin' in too!!! :eek: I can't remember if you said there was a barrier there...did you try to jump on stage to grab his pole??

Ah yes, I sure did get the calf stroke! No pictures, but a great visual :rolleyes: I can still 'feel' it like it happened yesterday. Does he do calf-raises?! :D The stage came to chest level and I SHOULD have jumped it in the end...I was going to but security's eyes were right on me like "go ahead, make my day* STILL shoulda done it... you've reminded me of a huge regret ;) Oh, and you know I would have not grabbed his pole (ha ha) just a gentle hug and a loud I LOVE YOU! and a peck on the cheek...if he'd let me =o)

Last edited:
Ah yes, I sure did. No pictures, but a great visual :rolleyes: I can still 'feel' it like it happened yesterday. Does he do calf-raises?! The stage came to chest level and I SHOULD have jumped it in the end...I was going to but security's eyes were right on me like "go ahead, make my day* STILL shoulda done it... you've reminded me of a huge regret ;) Oh, and you know I would have not grabbed his pole (ha ha) just a gentle hug and a loud I LOVE YOU! and a peck on the cheek...if he'd let me =o)

oh honey, no regrets, you got the man to talk to you during the show and you taught him what the word Frinky means. (omfg!) And you got to stroke his calf a few times and he didn't pull away!!!! :D And there's always a next time!!! But wow, no barrier, you midwesterners must look trustworthy!!! ;)

oh honey, no regrets, you got the man to talk to you during the show and you taught him what the word Frinky means. (omfg!) And you got to stroke his calf a few times and he didn't pull away!!!! :D And there's always a next time!!! But wow, no barrier, you midwesterners must look trustworthy!!! ;)

If I ever have the chance...I'll never make that mistake (not invading) again :)

p.s. don't judge a book by its cover :D lol

Back
Top Bottom